Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By mason4pixelflow
#179790 Image

Server IP: pixelflow.hosthorde.net:26155

Hello everyone Mason4Pixelflow here today to talk about my new server Pixelflow

Pixel flow is a minecraft 4.2.7 server that has just been started up. We have a small but growing player base and are working are way to build it to greatness.

What does Pixelflow have?

we have.......

Gyms and Towns!
Tournaments!
Economy/shops!
Buying and Selling Pokemon!
Survival!
Grief Protection!
Lots of Fun!
Rank System!
24/7 Hyspeed server!

We are currently looking for builders if you would like to apply, reply below with the following....

Name:
IGN:
number of years building:
servers you have built on:
link to previous builds:
How many hours you could be on:
who you are as a person:

here are some of my current builds on the server....

By LT1489
#179827 Name: Thomas Luo
IGN: Lt1489
number of years building: I only started to take building more seriously recently.
servers you have built on: N/A
link to previous builds: N/A
How many hours you could be on: I will aim to be on the server for at least 2 hours daily.
who you are as a person: A kind and creative person.
I would love to add builds to this server and make this server a great place to play. :-D
By 3nderB3n
#179834 Name:Ben Stobie
IGN:3nder_B3n
number of years building:I'm new to professional building
servers you have built on:N/A
link to previous builds:N/A
How many hours you could be on:2-4 hours (Irregularly, blame pokemon GO)
who you are as a person:I consider myself a creative person when i'm motivated I can build for hours.
By mason4pixelflow
LT1489 wrote:Name: Thomas Luo
IGN: Lt1489
number of years building: I only started to take building more seriously recently.
servers you have built on: N/A
link to previous builds: N/A
How many hours you could be on: I will aim to be on the server for at least 2 hours daily.
who you are as a person: A kind and creative person.
I would love to add builds to this server and make this server a great place to play. :-D

skype?
By mason4pixelflow
3nderB3n wrote:Name:Ben Stobie
IGN:3nder_B3n
number of years building:I'm new to professional building
servers you have built on:N/A
link to previous builds:N/A
How many hours you could be on:2-4 hours (Irregularly, blame pokemon GO)
who you are as a person:I consider myself a creative person when i'm motivated I can build for hours.

skype?
By Darell25
#183681 Name: ingame La257 normal name Lars
IGN: Darell25
number of years building:
Been a builder on another server for a few years now, had my own server for a while, only for private use.
servers you have built on: Including my private server 2. The other one is called chronic-survival.
link to previous builds: http://imgur.com/a/d7jrK
How many hours you could be on: i hope when school starts 3 hours a day
who you are as a person:
Im always open for suggestions if i build something and always want to see other builds. Most of the time my builds are not planned, because i think you can find a more creative way to build if you face problems you didnt anticipate.
And its less frustrating if something doesnt work out. Their was no planning after all.
I already have build a house on the server so feel free to drop by

Cya
By NLShadowForce
#184025 Name: David van der Maas
IGN: NLShadowForce
Number of years building: I have been building for approx. 4 years now
servers you have built on: Project minecraftia (Huge Dutch server)
link to previous builds: I don't have a photo (you could check the project minecraftia server)
How many hours you could be on: Mostly depends on school, i suppose it will be around 3 hours a day
Who are you as a person: I like to think in different ways than other people do, it makes me creative in some forms. I am a big fan of redstone but i can also built really well.
By UrsaiGaming
#186251 Name: Caleb Fisher
IGN: The_Prodigy_Bear
Number of years building: 6 years, close to 7 I think.
Servers you have built on: Evolvecraft, Rikxelmon
Link to previous builds: I do not photograph my own builds, sadly.
How many hours you could be on: 2-3 daily.
Who you are as a person: I am not too serious most of the time, and in real-life I am very notorious for my artwork and writing skills. It transfers over to Minecraft really well, and I am in need of a new project, thus I'd like to show you what I can build for you. I am easy going and again, not super serious - but I can focus and get tasks done. You just better believe I am going to be random and silly while I work, especially if I have people working with me. :-)
JOIN THE TEAM