Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By whackedenforce
#184771 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?
About 4 years now

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon?
About 1 and 1/2 years.

3. How old are you?

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity?
Around 8 give or take

5. Are you banned on any servers?
Just one that stole files from a server I ran for a while. The Co-owner took the plugin files and when I joined he banned me right away XD (They never got far and he lost about $60 because he overbought on server size.

6. What's your favorite Pokemon?
It's a fight between Umbreon (Shiny one of course), Houndoom, and Metagross.

By Chosen
#184866 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing Minecraft since around the 1.4 version so around 5 years now. I started getting really into it because of one of my friends who's played since Beta.

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon? I have played Pixelmon for around 2 years now... i think xD. But uh, I've played since it still only had the first 3 starters (charmander, squirtle, and bulbasaur).

3. How old are you? I am currently 15 (birthday coming in April).

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity? I'd like to rate myself depending on the event that is occurring at that moment. But overall i would probably say around 8-9 because i like to keep everything organized and in order or i would go haywire.

5. Are you banned on any servers? Not me personally, but a very long time ago i would let some of my friends to play on my account (they didn't have the funds to buy the game) and they used to troll on minor servers who had cheats enabled and so they would go into creative and lava bucket everything...

6. What's your favorite Pokemon? My favorite Pokemon would probably be Gengar because of how BA it looks but I am pretty confident in saying that Articuno would be my favorite because i like how majestic it looks.

Thanks for reading the reply and please hit me up to see if we could talk and such :D
By Cima
#185022 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing minecraft since 2012. That account I was playing on was my cousins who had the game at that time. The account that I have now which is personally mine is Cima. Which was created in either 2013 or 2014. I can't remember.

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon? I have been playing pixelmon for a very long time. I started playing on 2014. I kinda got bored of it then came back in late early 2015. I am very happy that I did because I met some of the greatest people on Pixelmon when I came back.

3. How old are you?14

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity? 9. I am really mature for my age but sometimes I always like to have a good laugh. I will never do anything to hurt someone or hurt the server. I would mainly like telling jokes or talking to friends while trying to train my pokemon.

5. Are you banned on any servers? I am banned on some servers but got unbanned. During the time I was banned I turned my ways around and apoligized for what I did to the staffteam and the server. I have learned my ways and I know not to do them again.

6. What's your favorite Pokemon? Everyone says that this is bad to be my favorite pokemon but I really like Psyduck. I would never use it in battle but I just like they way that it looks. It is very cute. The one I would use in battle would probably be a Gengar. Gengar are sick and good for competitve battling.
By BabyChaynz
#185145 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Three years.
1Year.

3. How old are you?

No.

Lucario or Staraptor :D
By bradd3rs98
#185357 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? A couple of years i bought it to play pixelmon

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon? Since i got minecraft

3. How old are you? im 17

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity? 8 but it depends on who i am with

5. Are you banned on any servers? no

6. What's your favorite Pokemon? chimchar
By Nemify
#185439 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?

I'd say for four years, give or take.

Maybe 2 years? Not quite sure.

3. How old are you?

13 :)

6-7, I can be mature when I need to, but I like to have fun

Nope

Torterra all the way :P

Also, I'd like to play this with two of my friends, who are both mature, so I'd only play if they were too...
By Pokeswag99
#190049 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I have been playing Minecraft ever since I was in sixth grade. I am currently in ninth grade which is 2-3 years. I have not failed any grade levels just to let you know.

I have been playing pixelmon ever since I got Minecraft. I have been playing on my friends PC to play Minecraft but not modded. I am also a HUGE pokenerd so I know a lot about Pokemon.

3. How old are you?
I am currently 14 years of age. My birthday is August 2nd 2002.

To be honest I would rate my maturity 7-8/10.

I am not banned on any Minecraft servers (Including modded servers).

I have a top six list of my favorite Pokemon and they are:
6. Kingdra
5. Milotic
4. Garchomp
3. Tyranitar
2. Hydreigon
1. Salamence
By trinn23wolf
#190090 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Almost 2 Years now I think

For about 1 year

3. How old are you?

Probably like a 6

Nope

It would Be Raikou, Zorua and Zoroark
JOIN THE TEAM