Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Wumbocumbo
#183382 Hello there! I'm Wumbo and I am running a Survival Pixelmon Server with my friend and we're looking for about 5 other players to join the server, requirements and rules will be down below.

Rules:

1. Maturity
Me and my friend are both pretty lenient on this, we like to crack jokes and have fun so you can pretty much be pretty open with us.

2. Griefing
We won't tolerate greifers what so ever this includes destroying bases and stealing items.

3. Age
Age doesn't really matter if you can handle being respectful towards other people on the server.

4.Discord
If you do get accepted for the server you will NEED to have discord so we can talk to you before you can join the server and get to know you a bit better.

Now after reading all of that and you're still interested, please click the spoiler below to see the application.

Spoiler:
1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon?

3. How old are you?

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity?

5. Are you banned on any servers?

6. What's your favorite Pokemon?

(Copy and paste the application and reply below if accepted i'll get back to you as soon as I can! :-)

By GrandmasterJMC
#183390 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Ive been playing since version 1.2.5

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon? Ive played it for awhile i don't exactly remember when i started but ik a lot about Pokemon not so much of the items

3. How old are you? 17

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity? 7

5. Are you banned on any servers?no

6. What's your favorite Pokemon? either riolu dratini or gengar

also about the discord my microphone broke recently so i cant talk i hope this dosent ruin my chance to join the server
By Wumbocumbo
SSJMelon wrote:1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4 years I think.

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon? Since the "too many trainers" patch

3. How old are you? 17

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity? 9

5. Are you banned on any servers? No

6. What's your favorite Pokemon? Quagsire

Add me on discord you can talk to me through text for the time being I suppose here's my tag Wumbo#5544
By Wumbocumbo
SSJMelon wrote:1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4 years I think.

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon? Since the "too many trainers" patch

3. How old are you? 17

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity? 9

5. Are you banned on any servers? No

6. What's your favorite Pokemon? Quagsire

Add my discord tag Wumbo#5544
By BadassPhillip
#183555 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I've been playing MC before it got released, way back in the day, I stopped for a long while, didn't play anything, then I started coming back slowly, not playing vanilla anymore, just modded. now I play pixelmon most of the times, probably because pokemon go made me feel nostalgic and I thought of going back to pixelmon

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon?
The same way I have started minecraft I learned about pixelmon when it was still very early, didn't have all the starters, don't remember exactly what patch that was, but it was when there was only 3 set of starters.

3. How old are you?
I'm currently 19, but will change soon, since my B-day is in november

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity?
It's hard to tell someone to rate their maturity really, but taking from people around me I'd say they'd tell you I am around 9 to 10, since I grew up having older friends and talking to adults mroe than kids my own age.

5. Are you banned on any servers?
That has fortunately not happened to me, I've never been kicked nor banned from any servers, I just stopped playing for a while or the server got shut down.

6. What's your favorite Pokemon?
My favorite pokemon is Luxray, but I like him shiny though, I also love ninetails and scyther
By messikayyali
#183675 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? for 2 years

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon? 5 months

3. How old are you?17

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity? 8

5. Are you banned on any servers? no

6. What's your favorite Pokemon? growlithe
By Sammoko
#183727 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 4 years

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon? Only a couple of weeks, trying to find the right server!

3. How old are you? 18

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity? 8

5. Are you banned on any servers? Nope

6. What's your favorite Pokemon? Ooo it would have to be Weavile or Bellossom
By yoolee
#183733 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I have been playing for over three years.

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon?: I started about a year and a half ago but I did have a two month break but then started again.

3. How old are you? I am fourteen years old.

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity? I would say an 8 as I am quite mature but I like to do light pranks on people if it is allowed.

5. Are you banned on any servers? I was banned from one server about two years ago for forgetting to break the leaves of a tree and so I was banned.

6. What's your favorite Pokemon? I would have to choose between Riolu/lucario, gengar and lugia.
JOIN THE TEAM