Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By AssassinEwok
#184036 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing minecraft since 1.6.4, So 3 years.

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon? I've played early versions of this before but I have been wanting to get back into it.

3. How old are you? 15 years old

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity? I would give myself a solid 8

5. Are you banned on any servers? Never, I'm a goodytwoshoes

6. What's your favorite Pokemon? I would have to say either Lapras or chatot

By oj12
#184038 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing minecraft for a long time (probably around 3-4 years).

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon? I played pixlemon for a while around two years ago and really wanted to play it again and get back into it.

3. How old are you? 15

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity? Probably 7 (Mature but like a laugh and a joke).

5. Are you banned on any servers? Nope

6. What's your favorite Pokemon? probably my guy infernape or camerupt xD.
By LieutenantLapis
#184197 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I'm playing Minecraft since 2010-2011.
2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon?
Year or two.
But stopped and now looking for a server like this one!
3. How old are you?
I'm 12 (My age does not resemble my maturity).
4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity?
I'm about 8/10.
5. Are you banned on any servers?
I'm not banned on any servers.
6. What's your favorite Pokemon?
None.I love every single one of them.
By Cinema99
#184389 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?
~3 years, I started off on the XBOX before I got a computer
~2 years, ever since I got a computer
3. How old are you?
~14
~6-8 depending on when I should be
~Nope
~ Squirtle :-)
By Gphoenix2000
#184417 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Close to 3 years now, and Pokemon since the GBA :D.

I have been playing Pixelmon for about a year and a half.

3. How old are you? I am 16.

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity? I would rank myself as a 9, because I do like to joke around and half fun, but I always maintain professionalism and kindness to others, all while trying to have a good time on the server.

5. Are you banned on any servers? Nope :D.

6. What's your favorite Pokemon? My favorite pokemon is Archeops .
By ImExtortion
#184425 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta Version actually

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon? On and off for a solid 2 years now!

3. How old are you? 17

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity? When im around new people, 10. when I start to get to know everyone, probably an 8

5. Are you banned on any servers? No I am not

6. What's your favorite Pokemon? I have lots, but if I had to make a choice, it'd be Ampharos
By dacthenextlevel
#184435 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?I have been playing for 3 years mainly modded

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon?I want to start with a small group of people because most major servers suck and have to do protection

3. How old are you?14

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity?8

5. Are you banned on any servers?No i am not banned on any server

6. What's your favorite Pokemon?Charmander or any of his next generations of pokemon
By kieren32
#184573 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing Minecraft for a good 3 years now.

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon? I did play the early versions of Pixelmon but stopped for awhile so now I wanna get back into.

3. How old are you? 15

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity? Good 7

5. Are you banned on any servers? Not that I remember.

6. What's your favorite Pokemon? 100% Gengar
By Pikachu2343
#184581 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?
A//Since 1.4.0

A//I have been since 1.7

3. How old are you?
A//15 and a half years

A//I would say 8

A//I have never been banned from any server nor tried any hacking client ever

A//I would say Ninjask for the mean time and my favorite starter would be Squirtle

I do have Discord and I would be glad to join the server :D
JOIN THE TEAM