Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

Do you think the server should have a book for beginners to show the commands

100%
N/A
N/A
By YoloSwagingson
#184850 Start your Journey here and try to beat The Champion!
Server Website: http://initianovamc.enjin.com/
Server IP: InitiaNovaMC.com

What the server includes:
-Riding on Pokemon
-Shiny Starters
-Wonder Trading
-Helpful Community
-Tons of Ranks
-Become a Gym Leader

By muffycakes
#185036 Review thing for free nova rank?
(this is true on my feelings so far)

i have only been on for around 10 minutes and the people here are very kind!
they have answered my questions and some servers wont do that.
the spawn looks absolutely amazing, And how you give shiny pokemons
as a starter is generous as well as the starter kit.
I joined a server before that was opposite of this one though I still played it because I made a friend on there...im looking forward to playing this server for a while!
By TuxedoMouse
#185355 Like muffycakes said, the server moderators are nice and answer questions and i haven't been on any servers that let the players have a shiny starter so that's always a pro. Well I haven't been on the server for very long, but it will most likely be one of the servers I play on the most based on my first impression. Not gonna lie, this might just be me wanting a free rank, but this is (I think) how I genuinely feel after playing for a while.
By hacksorce1
#186404 this server is amazing its so fun and I even left a server that I was a mod on because this is a amazing server. all the commands and everything work there's never any lag for me and the staff are amazing if you have a problem they will try there very best to solve it

my username is Luke_G. hacksorce1 is my old one
By blademan2214
#186418 IntiaNova is the most exciting experience of Pokémon I have had since I was a kid and has brought me back a few years. The staff on here are amazing at there duties helping people out when someone is In need. The server runs fine and has starter kits that hook you up with the essentials you need eg,Ultra balls, Exp share which was very useful for starting out. The stores are fairly priced which has most items except the rare items eg masterball and the orbs for the legendary shrines. The players on the server are very nice and fair in the trades they do and helping people out like the mods and maybe you might make a new friend xD. Anyway I hope this made you come join the server and join the community <3
By AsianEddy
#187178 I had just joined this server today and it has all the characteristics that I want for the best pixelmon server. The server is pixelmon 4.3.0, wondertrading, pokemon breeding command plenty of helpful warps and a nice community with staff members. Getting started was a breeze and I'll slowly be climbing my way to the top. Overall me and some friends have found a good server to settle in and create awesome memories together!
IG Username: AsianEddy
JOIN THE TEAM