Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By rhawley1
#186620 Hello all you pixelmon lovers! My name is The_Frisk, although I have not had time to edit my name or anything. So, I have a new pixelmon server. Well, not really that new, but we just updated to 1.8.9 and we lost a lot of playerbase. So, I am now here, posting my newest server's info! So, DC Pixelmon is a fun community for one and all, completely family friendly, with a strict set of rules! We have stuff like Grief Prevention, Player Gyms (Thanks to the Gym Wars 2: Feebas Unleashed sidemod), and much more! So, if you are looking for a new and fun Pixelmon server! Look no further! Join today! Also, we have a special promotion going on! If you join the website and make an introduction thread, you will get a free Celebi in game! This is done manually though, so ask an Admin and they can confirm it. We hope to see you all there!

DC Pixelmon IP Address: 167.114.116.145:25898
DC Pixelmon Version: 4.2.7 for 1.8.9
DC Pixelmon Notes: Gameshark is restricted thanks to the Server side Gameshark mod.

JOIN THE TEAM