Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By markd1112005
#187297 1.7.10 server, still being built, is looking for mature staff members and builders alike! Our server will be featuring Safari Zone, Gyms, Events, and E4. Once plug ins get more support for newer verisons of the game, we will be updating to that. Until then, we are making a server to people who enjoy Pixelmon. We are seeking Mods, Builders, Elite 4 members, and Gyms Leaders. If interested please comment on this page and tell me what position your interested in, what experience you have, and how can you be a benefit to the server. All are welcome to the server. We are new at building servers so any help is appreciated. Thank you all! :)

By Roonxy
#187333 I would like to be a moderator or any other staff you may need as i have a lot of experience as a staff member on servers (Pixelmon Unlinked, Archon etc.) I feel I would ensure the server is well maintained and safe for all to play in.
By Rasgnarok
#187354 ""If you make a post about your server, don't give it a name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server', we'll ask you to change it of remove it entirely."
-Forum Rules"

BabyChicken is correct. Please give the topic an appropriate title, or we will have to remove it.
By markd1112005
EpicMemeFace wrote:Hello. I can become a staff on your new server. I have small experience but I wil l make the server a fair and fun place for all players. I would like to be a Gym Leader or Moderator , thank you!!

Please send me a friend request on skype. My user is markd1112005. Well talk more about the server and whats happening with it :) Thank you for your interest in our server :)
By markd1112005
HUNTERSCOUTI wrote:Hey my name is Zilas i have a LOT experience with Pokemon and Minecraft i relly would like to be staff on this server. Maybe Modrater?

Please send me a friend request on skype. My user is markd1112005. Well talk more about the server and whats happening with it :) Thank you for your interest in our server :)
By markd1112005
Trial37 wrote:Im interested in being a gym leader/builder i have adequate experience in both minecraft and pokemon

JOIN THE TEAM