Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Rfcoke
#188571 This is my first time playing on a Pixelmon Server, and so far PokeKings has been outstanding! The staff I have met are incredibly friendly and helpful, and the server is just the right size to build a closer community. I really enjoy that they use Grief Prevention rather than something like Towny, because it allows you the freedom to journey through the Pixelmon world on your own if you choose :) This server is already great, but I can tell it will improve even more over time.

By DetectiveBubblez
#188693 This being my first time playing modded minecraft, PokeKings has offered a lot in the form of keeping it basic, but fun: As mentioned countless times previously, the staff (and of course the players) uphold a friendly environment where one can easily lose track of time (as I have). Though I already have a server I call home, if not for it, I would not hesitate to call this one mine.
JOIN THE TEAM