Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Soultheft
#188551 Hello everyone! I have recently set up a pixelmon server on the 4.2.7 version of the mod. I am looking for mature and friendly people to join the server so we can have a good community and a friendly one too. I also plan to have a few events on the server and competitions.

If you are interested please reply with your:
Exact username
Skype name
I will add you to the whitelist as soon as I see your post and will give the ip for the server over skype.

Hope to see you all soon!
-Soultheft

By Soultheft
#188702 I am unable to message people as I am a new member on this site so if you dont want to post your skype in the replies please add me on skype: jack_richmond11 or send me a pm

Thanks!
Soultheft
JOIN THE TEAM