Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Jakel
#188728 Pixelmon Island

In Order to Join...

1. You MUST have Pixelmon 4.2.7

CLICK THE LINK BELOW IN ORDER TO ACCESS THE CUSTOM TEXTURE PACK OF THE SERVER
http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_ ... e/8598647/

SPOILERS:

This server is modded with FORGE and PIXELMON plus a few side mods. I have full permission to use these mods and map in my server and distribute it into a modpack.

Server Features

Server is OPEN 24/7
Unique Side-Mods(Thanks to the Pixelmon Crew)
100+ Player Slots
NO LAG
ADVENTURE MODE GAMEPLAY!
Pixelmon Trading System
Events and Drop Parties
AND MORE!

SERVER IP: 162.244.165.51:34216

What's On the Server?
1. Pixelmon 4.2.7 (Of Course)
2. IV's and EV's
3. Pixelmon Friends (Side Mod)
4. Pixelmon Shout/Pixelmon Auction'
5. Pixelmon Announcer
MUCH MORE!

Server Rules
1. Do NOT GRIEF
2. Do NOT SPAM CHAT
3. Do NOT TROLL
4. Do NOT RAGE
5. Do NOT CHEAT THE SERVER or SERVER SYSTEM
6. Do NOT LIE TO STAFF
7. Do NOT ASK TO BE STAFF OF ANY KIND!

By Jakel
#188995 You can actually start right now ! The server is currently installing ranks for players, but is looking for Beta Testers. Please, if you would like to be one just let me know either below the comments or pm me.
JOIN THE TEAM