Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By GeminiEx
#189915 WolfCraft is a free-build pixelmon server running the version 4.2.7

IP: play.pokewolfcraft.com

Server features:

Free Build: You can roam the land and start your own adventure! Keep Inventory is on and the gamemode is locked on peaceful. You can claim a piece of land to prevent griefs! The more you play on the server, the more claim blocks you'll have access to!

Npc Gyms: There are 8 Npc Gyms which, upon defeat, will reward you with a unique badge, some tms and in game currency!

Safari Zone: The Safari zone has just been released. It is available to every member of the server, even non-donators. We tried to include every pokemon in the game (4.2.7!) and we kept they're rarity balanced to the pokemon standards.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To help you get started, every trainer has access to a welcome kit, plus a daily kit that can be accessed through /kit Trainer

Remember to visit the Beginner's Tower. It will give newcomers useful info and tips, as well as some useful items such as a golden shovel to claim your land!

There is an arena usable for any private matches between trainers! It will also be used for special events!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Server Hub
Safari Hub
Battle arena

By MHSlice
#191194 This server is awesome.
I'm on this server for about like two months right now and I believe it has so much potential.
The server is still new and it's recently improving more and more in a good way.
The community is still low, but very friendly.
Staff is awesome, always trying to help and always working for the server.

I like those NPC-based gyms tho, so even "normal" Players can beat them with a good Strategy.
I played a lot of Servers with Player-based Leaders and seeing almost the same Team or fighting against really, really good Trainers can be a pain.
Actually there are eight gyms but they going to be releasing more in the future I believe.

I never seen something like a Tower for Beginners before and I have to say this is really helpful in the beginning on the server.
You can level up your starter here to at least level 16 and it gives you a bunch of Balls and other Stuff to be happy to start with.

The Safari-Zone is huge and I like the way you are still being forced to fight your way through the Jungle or other Biomes there.
The Staff did a really good job on this server and I have to say, it's the most funniest server I was ever been on with Pixelmon.

I hope even more players are coming to this server and we all are having a great time there!

See you soon on WolfCraft Pixelmon! ;)
JOIN THE TEAM