Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By jessicacarter
#192281 Age: 16

IGN:JordanEskrett

YouTube Channel (Optional):no

Why would you like to join our community?: of course i would :D

What do you look for in staff members?: to be friendly and help the general population to the best of their ability

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?:i will be able to spend all of my free time on it roughly 5 hours a day and considerably more on weekends

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself: i am a full time minecraft player and enjoy pixel very much, my favorite Pokemon is milotic of course. I like to get to know people who play the server just so it feels more like a family. If i am required to do anything or if anyone needs help i am more than capable of helping or at least guiding them the right way i am just a down to earth minecraft player and wish to be accepted
By MrHypist
#192308 EDITED

IGN: MrHypist

YouTube Channel (Optional): Nah

Why would you like to join our community?: I just want to join a nice chill community, that is only based off everyday people. I don't really like big Pixelmon servers sense it can get really hectic. To me this is pretty much an SMP and I have always wanted to be apart of an SMP, and this just sounds like it would be fun.

What do you look for in staff members?: Mainly just people that are there to help when you are in need. I feel that staff should be people that have a good addition to the community. Not somebody that is going to cause problems with people and the server. A staff member should be dedicated to making the community and server even better than before.

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: I do have school, but when I get home I will most likely get on and play for a while. But of course I can't play all day, but maybe on the weekends :]

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself: I'm just an average person that likes to play games, and I get a lot of joy from Minecraft and Pokemon, so mixing them together is epic. I live a pretty mature life style, so things like cussing isn't really bad to me sense its part of my everyday life. My favorite console is Xbox :] My favorite video game ever is COD Black Ops 2 :] And my favorite Pokemon is Charmander :]
By aButteredBanana
jessicacarter wrote:Age: 16

IGN:JordanEskrett

YouTube Channel (Optional):no

Why would you like to join our community?: of course i would :D

What do you look for in staff members?: to be friendly and help the general population to the best of their ability

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?:i will be able to spend all of my free time on it roughly 5 hours a day and considerably more on weekends

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself: i am a full time minecraft player and enjoy pixel very much, my favorite Pokemon is milotic of course. I like to get to know people who play the server just so it feels more like a family. If i am required to do anything or if anyone needs help i am more than capable of helping or at least guiding them the right way i am just a down to earth minecraft player and wish to be accepted

Hi Jessica (or Jordan? O: )! Thank you for applying! And while I can see you went through and read Fin's post thoroughly, I'm going to have to ask you to give us more when answering the questions, as we on Finomaly like to know who is joining us. I hope to see you reapply! :-)

MrHypist wrote:Age: 14

Why would you like to join our community?: I just want to join a nice chill community, that is only based off everyday people.

What do you look for in staff members?: Mainly just people that are there to help when you are in need. Also people that are a good addition to the community.

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: At least 1 hour a day, if not definitely more.

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself: I'm just an average person that likes to play games, and I get a lot of joy from Minecraft and Pokemon, so mixing them together is epic. Also my favorite Pokemon is Charmander.

MrHypist, thank you for applying to Finomaly :-D While you've gone and read Fin's post thoroughly, I'm going to have to ask you to give us more in your answers. We want to get to know a little bit about you before accepting you, if that makes sense. I hope to see you reapply!
By BabyBones
#192350 Age: 16

IGN: TheNutshack

YouTube Channel (Optional): 420 Shrek It

Why would you like to join our community?: Because most Pixelmon servers are the same boring thing copy and pasted, and this one shows promise, due to having other mods as well as having a whitelist.

What do you look for in staff members?: Someone with good judgment, minimal bias, and someone who's friendly and actually caring about the people they help.

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: At least a couple of hours every day or two, I have lots of free time because of winter break.

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself: My name is Jenny, I live in the US, my favorite games are Minecraft, Pokemon, and Smash Bros. I've been looking for a good Pixelmon server to play on ever since the server I used to play on died. Also, my favorite Pokemon is Cradily.

Thanks for reading my application ^^

EDIT: I forgot to ask before, but what's the full list of mods the server runs? The original post didn't have specifics.
By SquidSystem
#192365 Age: 15

IGN: ThePokeGuy

YouTube Channel (Optional): SquidSystem

Why would you like to join our community?: From what I've read, this server seems very interesting, and you know, that's just something I want to be a part of.

What do you look for in staff members?: I look for staff members who are kind, but firm. I want to be able to have some fun as much as having serious discussions.

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: I should be able to give at least 10 hours a week, life permitting obviously, as fun as pixelmon is, I can't spend my whole life. ;)

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself: I'm the type of person who wants to have a little fun in anything. I play a lot of games, mostly Nintendo, but I play almost anything, as long as it's fun.

Favorite Pokemon? Why, I can hardly pick one. I'm a big fan of Mimikyu though.
By MrHypist
#192378 Age: 14

Why would you like to join our community?: I just want to join a nice chill community, that is only based off everyday people. I don't really like big Pixelmon servers sense it can get really hectic. To me this is pretty much an SMP and I have always wanted to be apart of an SMP, and this just sounds like it would be fun.

What do you look for in staff members?: Mainly just people that are there to help when you are in need. I feel that staff should be people that have a good addition to the community. Not somebody that is going to cause problems with people and the server. A staff member should be dedicated to making the community and server even better than before.

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: I do have school, but when I get home I will most likely get on and play for a while. But of course I can't play all day, but maybe on the weekends :]

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself: I'm just an average person that likes to play games, and I get a lot of joy from Minecraft and Pokemon, so mixing them together is epic. I live a pretty mature life style, so things like cussing isn't really bad to me sense its part of my everyday life. My favorite console is Xbox :] My favorite video game ever is COD Black Ops 2 :] And my favorite Pokemon is Charmander :]
By FinalLegacy
BabyBones wrote:Age: 16

IGN: TheNutshack

YouTube Channel (Optional): 420 Shrek It

Why would you like to join our community?: Because most Pixelmon servers are the same boring thing copy and pasted, and this one shows promise, due to having other mods as well as having a whitelist.

What do you look for in staff members?: Someone with good judgment, minimal bias, and someone who's friendly and actually caring about the people they help.

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: At least a couple of hours every day or two, I have lots of free time because of winter break.

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself: My name is Jenny, I live in the US, my favorite games are Minecraft, Pokemon, and Smash Bros. I've been looking for a good Pixelmon server to play on ever since the server I used to play on died. Also, my favorite Pokemon is Cradily.

Thanks for reading my application ^^

EDIT: I forgot to ask before, but what's the full list of mods the server runs? The original post didn't have specifics.

I can see you're very excited to find an evolving, close-knit gaming community, and I believe you've come to the right place. However, part of the application process involves the members voting on whether or not you should be added. For a better chance of being added, I would suggest reapplying with a little more detail in the sections about yourself and why you'd like to join! The mods we run, by the way, are the latest pixelmon version, quark, storage drawers, iron chests, and lemon's simple teleporters. They are mostly "quality of life" mods, but still add playability to the server! Hope to see you apply again soon! :-D

EDIT: Also, very sorry for the delay! We are prepping for our New Year's group event and upcoming tournament. Will be much more vigilant the next few days. We want to make this process as quick as possible.
By FinalLegacy
SquidSystem wrote:Age: 15

IGN: ThePokeGuy

YouTube Channel (Optional): SquidSystem

Why would you like to join our community?: From what I've read, this server seems very interesting, and you know, that's just something I want to be a part of.

What do you look for in staff members?: I look for staff members who are kind, but firm. I want to be able to have some fun as much as having serious discussions.

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: I should be able to give at least 10 hours a week, life permitting obviously, as fun as pixelmon is, I can't spend my whole life. ;)

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself: I'm the type of person who wants to have a little fun in anything. I play a lot of games, mostly Nintendo, but I play almost anything, as long as it's fun.

Favorite Pokemon? Why, I can hardly pick one. I'm a big fan of Mimikyu though.

Thanks for applying, PokeGuy! While I can see you read the original forum post thoroughly, there is a lack of detail in some sections. I would recommend going back through and adding a little more detail to each section if you reapply. We need an adequate amount of information to vote on. Hope to see you reapply soon, otherwise... good luck on your server hunt!

EDIT: Also, very sorry for the delay! We are prepping for our New Year's group event and upcoming tournament. Will be much more vigilant the next few days. We want to make this process as quick as possible.
By FinalLegacy
MrHypist wrote:Age: 14

Glad to see you reapplied! Thank you very much for the effort. I will put your application up to a vote by the server members. You will get the news tomorrow by this time!

JOIN THE TEAM