Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By jessicacarter
#192603 Age: 16

IGN:JordanEskrett

YouTube Channel (Optional):no

Why would you like to join our community?: I would be honoured to join your server,its seems like a nice friendly community with a nice society and i would love to be apart of your amazing pixelmon server as i am looking to settle down on one

What do you look for in staff members?: in a staff member i look for a nice helpful friendly figure, also i like them to be fair and not give any standard players items or pixelmon, this can ruin the experience for them as playing legit really enhances your time. so generally just a kind helpful person

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?:i will be able to spend all of my free time on it roughly 5 hours a day and considerably more on weekends, however with school and college on, on a weekdays i will be able to spend my time after playing,his excludes thursdays as i have rugby training

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself: i am a 16 year old boy named Jordan Eskrett and i love pixelmon, minecraft and pokemon are my two favourite things so its great they have been put into one. getting to live my childhood on a moder game is exillerating. i am a nice caring person, i am occasionally sarcastic and keep everyone entertained. apart from minecraft i play on gears of war 4 but i mainly focus on minecraft. My favourite pixelmon/pokemon ever is milotic this is just because of majestic it looks also I like to get to know people who play the server just so it feels more like a family. If i am required to do anything or if anyone needs help i am more than capable of helping or at least guiding them the right way i am just a down to earth minecraft player and wish to be accepted. i thankyou for re reading my application, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

By PvG
#192604 Age:20

IGN:PowervsGaming

YouTube Channel (Optional):

Why would you like to join our community?:it seems like fun and something to do

What do you look for in staff members?: kind hearted and understanding people

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: 5hr m-sunday maybe more if internet was better

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself: im a male i enjoy playing pokemon i think of my self as a gamer my favorite Pokemon is Eevee and my favorite block in Minecraft is endstone i enjoy chilling and having fun with others im down to earth person i dont mind having talking with people but i do dis like writing a lot im truly sorry if its kinda lacks in anyway but i hope to be able to join and have fun with everyone
By FinalLegacy
jessicacarter wrote:Age: 16

IGN:JordanEskrett

Why would you like to join our community?: I would be honoured to join your server,its seems like a nice friendly community with a nice society and i would love to be apart of your amazing pixelmon server as i am looking to settle down on one

What do you look for in staff members?: in a staff member i look for a nice helpful friendly figure, also i like them to be fair and not give any standard players items or pixelmon, this can ruin the experience for them as playing legit really enhances your time. so generally just a kind helpful person

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?:i will be able to spend all of my free time on it roughly 5 hours a day and considerably more on weekends, however with school and college on, on a weekdays i will be able to spend my time after playing,his excludes thursdays as i have rugby training

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself: i am a 16 year old boy named Jordan Eskrett and i love pixelmon, minecraft and pokemon are my two favourite things so its great they have been put into one. getting to live my childhood on a moder game is exillerating. i am a nice caring person, i am occasionally sarcastic and keep everyone entertained. apart from minecraft i play on gears of war 4 but i mainly focus on minecraft. My favourite pixelmon/pokemon ever is milotic this is just because of majestic it looks also I like to get to know people who play the server just so it feels more like a family. If i am required to do anything or if anyone needs help i am more than capable of helping or at least guiding them the right way i am just a down to earth minecraft player and wish to be accepted. i thankyou for re reading my application, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thanks a bunch for the reapplication! Looks fantastic! I will put it up to a vote by the server members, as we do for every application. Will give you the results this time tomorrow!
By FinalLegacy
PvG wrote:Age:20

YouTube Channel (Optional):

Why would you like to join our community?:it seems like fun and something to do

What do you look for in staff members?: kind hearted and understanding people

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: 5hr m-sunday maybe more if internet was better

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself: im a male i enjoy playing pokemon i think of my self as a gamer my favorite Pokemon is Eevee and my favorite block in Minecraft is endstone i enjoy chilling and having fun with others im down to earth person i dont mind having talking with people but i do dis like writing a lot im truly sorry if its kinda lacks in anyway but i hope to be able to join and have fun with everyone

Thanks for the application! You've read through everything thoroughly, but I am going to ask that you reapply. It's hard for server members to vote on whether or not to invite you. Hope to see you reapply soon! Otherwise, good luck on your server hunt! :)
By zrascal222
#192625 Age: 17

IGN: zrascal

Staff: Since I have owned and operated several servers of my own I usually look for a fair staff that is easily accessible and fun to be around. No special treatment to anyone, but willing to help.

Time: I have to focus of school first, and I am also extremely involved in Mock Trial and Student Government. Along with that I have divorced parents with a 50/50 custody schedule so playing time can be limited. However there is hardly ever a week where I don't play Minecraft since it's about the only video game I really enjoy (Other than Pokémon).

Self: Well as I said I am involved in Student Government. I could happily explain my positions but in brief I am student member of the Board of Ed locally and the Student Body President in my high school. I focus very hard on my academics and I am good at solving problems, and I am always willing to help people. Finally, I am known to be a bit blunt and sarcastic but it's all in good fun.

Why: I want to join your community because I have been looking for a good survival Pixelmon Server. I would create one but none of my friends like Pokémon enough to download and mod their MC. I am a rather good builder and survival player, with a lot of knowledge about both Pokémon and Minecraft. I am also decent with redstone.

Thanks for the consideration, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.
By PvG
#192647 reapply

Why would you like to join our community?:it seems like fun and why not join something that is fun

What do you look for in staff members?: they need to me kinda and good at what they do along with the being helpful and im sure they most like what they do

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: i can do 5hr maybe more monday-sunday

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself: i 20 years old im male im a chill person i easily feel like im 30 years old i enjoy talking with people and what type of anime they like im super understanding easy to talk to very layed back person i also love to travel when i can but thats about all there is to to me my favorite Pokemon is Eevee and favorite block in Minecraft is endstone
By aButteredBanana
zrascal222 wrote:Age: 17

IGN: zrascal

Staff: Since I have owned and operated several servers of my own I usually look for a fair staff that is easily accessible and fun to be around. No special treatment to anyone, but willing to help.

Time: I have to focus of school first, and I am also extremely involved in Mock Trial and Student Government. Along with that I have divorced parents with a 50/50 custody schedule so playing time can be limited. However there is hardly ever a week where I don't play Minecraft since it's about the only video game I really enjoy (Other than Pokémon).

Self: Well as I said I am involved in Student Government. I could happily explain my positions but in brief I am student member of the Board of Ed locally and the Student Body President in my high school. I focus very hard on my academics and I am good at solving problems, and I am always willing to help people. Finally, I am known to be a bit blunt and sarcastic but it's all in good fun.

Why: I want to join your community because I have been looking for a good survival Pixelmon Server. I would create one but none of my friends like Pokémon enough to download and mod their MC. I am a rather good builder and survival player, with a lot of knowledge about both Pokémon and Minecraft. I am also decent with redstone.

Thanks for the consideration, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hi! Nice application, however, you're missing a key element in it! Be sure to reread Fin's post to find it. Also, may I please ask that you use our form, please? I enjoy that you shortened it, but it would be really appreciated if you use our application form :-) I hope to see you reapply!
By g0insane
#192750 Age:15

IGN:_zutautaz_

YouTube Channel (Optional):None

Why would you like to join our community?:I would like to join your community because i played pixelmon for a long time now and seen alot of communities, but haven't found one i like, but this community seems like one i would like.

What do you look for in staff members?:To be active, friendly, fair and to not abuse the power they are given.

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?:With school and stuff probably about 1-2 hours a day, 4-5 on weekends.

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself:Well im 15 years old, male love gaming, my favorite game is Ark:Survival Evolved, Minecraft or Pokemon. Started playing Minecraft in 2010 had alot of fun with it, my most loved mods are Pixelmon and Ars Magica 2. Usually play games that are multiplayer because i like communicating with others.

Favorite Pokemon is Gardevoir
JOIN THE TEAM