- Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
- Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
- Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
- If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
- Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
- Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
- Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
- If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
- No advertising on other servers.
- No advertising 3rd party services.
- Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
This update consists of the addition of PixelMMO and PixelmonDisguises as well as a bunch of other new plugins yet to come. We understand that this is a strange period for everyone but we made some efforts to give you some new content on the PixelmonCraft server.
PixelMMO is a massive multiplayer online (MMO) role-playing game (RPG). It should really be called PixelRPG. Just roll with it. PixelMMO grants skills and skillsets to players, awarding experience to these skills for performing actions within the skills. For example, the woodcutting skill is progressed through… cutting wood.
Currently, PixelMMO has 14 skills. They are listed in /skills
The default experience for skills is right now is 25, unless you are mining or excavating.
You can reach a multimine booster for woodcutting, mining or excavating at level 33. (bound to change in settings)
Boosters are additional benefits from skill progression. Some include multiplying MMO exp and breaking multiple blocks.
Ask the mods more about specific boosters, how they work, and how you can get them.
/skill [skill] [-p|--player <player>] – Displays the current progress for the given skill. A player may be specified to view others’ progress
/leaderboards [skill] – Displays the current leaders of the MMO on the server
/boosters – Displays a list of active boosters, allowing users to toggle them
PixelDisguises aka Morphs
The pixelmondisguises will work with a tier system and by voting you will be able to receive a tier1 disguise crate which contains a set of pokemon species to gain as morphs. This is a random roll and you will never get the same morph. It will always be an unique one until you reached all morphs available within the tier.
/unmorph (or shift)
You will have Pikachu, Bidoof and Magikarp available by default.