Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By tmacmm22
#205159 Pretty new to the server and all so far noticed that its a nice community and people are willing to help each other. There is boosted spawn rates on the server which I think is a cool edition also which helps things not seem so slow paced for catching what you really want! Also there is nice economy system with being able to buy different tms and other items that is all down to rng which can be annoying at times. - GavHD
By invisibird
#205161 So uh, i've been on this server for a while, i even remember doing this before, anyway I love this server. It was the first pixelmon server i've joined, and I have very fond memories. Im now coming back to the server and seeing familiar people playing the game again. I definitely suggest this server for new people, because a lot of content, like competitions of all types, and friendly staff. -Invisibird (p.s. I did have groudon rank before i left the server, and i would appreciate it if i were to get that back), Thanks for making such a great server! :D
By MiniWheats21
#205166 I decided to try out Pixelmon yesterday and decided to join this server. The server is very good and the community is very helpful and friendly. If you want the best Pixelmon experience, this is the server you want to join. ~MiniWheats21
By Phabi
#205174 When I was searching for a server to play pixelmon with friends. This one really stood out, it has a great community and many people willing to help each other. This is by far one of the best if not the best pixelmon servers I have ever played. I highly recommend giving this server a shot if you want to have a great time and make some amazing memories.

IGN: Phabi
JOIN THE TEAM