Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By PixelmonGalaxy
#204979 Image

IP: play.pixelmongalaxy.net
Discord: https://discord.gg/KNATwtF

Hello Pokemon Trainers,

Welcome to Pixelmon Galaxy.

We are a server with roots in the Pixelmon community extending 3+ years with an already growing and diverse player-base. Dipping into our toolbox of knowledge on owning servers, we are able to provide a fun experience to a whole range of different play-styles. Our custom plugins allow you, the player, to do what Minecraft intended - play how you like.

Want to spend hours building magnificent homes?
Our simple claim protection plugin and easy access to all blocks and resources helps with that.

Are you wanting to interact with interesting people?
We welcome everyone to talk in our chat about anything, as long as you are respectful. We are building a friendly but unique community community and are interested in what you have to say.

Are you competitive and want to be the very best?
We hold weekly tournaments and competitive events for those that think they are good enough. Not to mention we track your win/loss ratio, so we know who really is the very best.

Here at Pixelmon Galaxy, we won't tell you how to play. In-fact, we want to hear from you. We always appreciate the opportunity to listen to you on what you think can be improved on and what you'd like to see in the future. After-all, our end goal is to make you, the players of Pixelmon Galaxy, enjoy your time playing.

Check out our Discord. Here you can chat with other players, be notified of events, and talk directly with staff.

Here are just some of the standouts of our server:
- 5x Spawning
- Active Economy
- Gyms
- Elite 4
- 12 Custom Built Towns
- Pets
- Regular Events
- Drop Parties
- Build Protection
- Crates
- Trading System
- Voting

We look forward to chatting with you on the server!

DISCORD

By iPhantom
#204993 i love this server due to the constant activity that the owners and admins have on the server and constant interaction with the chat, and thanks to my friends that invited me to the server it is making the adventure a lot more exciting. Thanks for the amazing server that you have made for pixelmon community.
By GhostDragoon3
#205010 I just recently joined the server and it has been a great experience so far. I had purchased a rank and the benefits were great and not only that, the community and staff have been very kind as they were willing to help me with any problems/questions I had. I would recommend this server to anyone who enjoys a friendly pixelmon community.
By lax45321
#205019 I have been looking for a Pixelmon server to get into and I know this one is it. I have been on many servers in the past and this one seems to be one of the best so far. The spawn is very nice and organized. Players are active and are kind. Gyms are fairly balanced and there is no lag! I know this will be my home when it comes to playing Pixelmon. I highly request for you to join and play. Especially when the world is stopped and your bored at home why not give the server a shot?
By iTried
#205057 Hello, my name is Damian and i just joined this Pixelmon server. Normally i don't review any servers but this server feels special and i just wanted to share this to anyone that reads this. The server is amazing and everything about it just make me feel happy. The staff and players are nice you get a nice start great starter kit a free key on the start and just everything about this server is good. I would like you to join too if you would like a great community server where you can do anything you want! Greetings Damian / IGN: if5
By IcyK
#205058 I really do like this server, by far out of all the servers ive been searching for, this one is probably the best one ive found. great looking spawn, not to overpowered kits and startoff freebies, not completely destroyed enviorment, and on top of that the staff. the staff have always been so friendly and are really cool people to talk too. i really like this server and i plan to keep playing for a very long time. this server is everything ive been looking for in a survival pixelmon server. keep up the great work! :D -IcyK
By blockcod
#205069 I've been playing on this server and it's been great! The community is amazing and there's always people online at any hour of the day. There are also giveaways and community events such as tournaments. The server staff has helped me out with issues that I had and not only that but overall questions. It's been a great experience overall, everyone should try it! :-)
JOIN THE TEAM