Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Frey
#205568 Ghouls Pixelmon

Ghouls has a small, tight-knight, chill community. We hope to provide you with the best Pixelmon experience we can!

ON-GOING EVENT TILL 7/13

Features:

- Dex Ranks and Rewards
- GTS
- Free /Pokeheal
- Custom Pokebuilder
- Wondertrade
- 15k by 15k World Border
- PokeHunts
- No Devaluing of Shinies/Legendaries
- Quests (Coming 7/7)

IP: 185.236.138.15
Discord: https://discord.gg/wJADYFp
By fropslop
#205677 I've been on this server for over a year now and it will be the only pixelmon server for me. The feel of the server is probably my favorite part. When joining other servers, the spawns are massive and confusing, text is constantly being spammed on your screen, people are running around with shiny legends they bought for $30, and it feels like you're in the middle of New York city during the middle of rush hour. In Ghoul's Pixelmon however, there is little pay to win, the spawn, while small, has everything you might need, there is little to no pay to win, and the community has always been very polite and helpful to newbies. Couldn't recommend this server more.