- Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
- Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
- Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
- If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
- Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
- Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
- Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
- If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
- No advertising on other servers.
- No advertising 3rd party services.
- Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
server is very friendly and nice!
Last week we saw Sopheria take the win with their team of Sirfetch'd, Gengar and a Lapras! All Pokémon provided by the server to participate.
Sopheria won a Shiny Tyranitar, 6iv microscopic from their choice! Tournament winners are given the option to choose their perfect Pokémon for their prize, the IV's, EV's, Size and Shiny (excluding legendaries), other terms and conditions apply.
Come along on the 7th February, 10PM AEDT for your chance to shine! You are given a selection of Pokémon to choose from to battle with, so everyone has a fair chance at winning! See you Sunday!
I hope to continue my love for the server in the near future and am really excited to see the what happens with the pixelmon expansion!
Raqus is underated and deserved SOTM
1. The friendly, helpful & inclusive community.
Most servers claim they are like this but very few actually pull it off. Everyone on the server is always happy to help others, the staff are approachable & people are respectful towards each other which just leads to an all round enjoyable experience that makes you keep wanting to play
2. F2P Progession/Not P2W
Most pixelmon servers have overpowered crates, eggs or gems used to customise a pokemons IVs/stats that can be bought donation store but this is not the case with fruit pixelmon. Most of the donation items/perks are purely cosmetic and the progression you make on the server is based on how much time you invest in, not how much money you put in
3. Inclusive Community Events
Very frequently, the server runs fun events such as a rental tournament where you choose 3 pokemon out of 6 and compete in an elimination bracket style tournament and the winner gets a shiny pokemon of choice with 100% ivs. This is great because the barrier to entry for these events is very low so anyone is able to participate and have fun. No one is toxic towards each other either and everyone just has an all round good time in these events
There's alot more great things I could delve into about the server but writing about it wouldn't do it justice, you're better of experiencing it for yourself. I've never gone out of my to write a review about anything but I had to for this server just because of the positive, enjoyable experience I had and I felt that it deserves more attention for everything it does right. You won't regret playing on it, I sure didn't and I can promise you'll have a good time on this server
I have been playing on this server for quite some time now, and I can say this is one of the best servers ive ever played on, i can promise you, youll have a great time on here and wont ever forget it.
-blueberryvioet :) <3