Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Christolaki
#208710 I've been playing on Fruitservers for about nearly two months now and I've absolutely loved every minute playing on here! I'm more of a Pixelmon player currently (big shoutout to the pixelmon gang), but absolute loved the warm welcomes and cheerful attitude all players have when playing on either the Survival, Skyblock, Prison or Pixelmon servers.

We've got a great community here with awesome people, who are always happy to help and answer questions. Join whichever server you like, and I can guarantee you'll have a lot of fun! :-D

By Katzyn
#208721 I joined this server about a week ago, and it's been the best MC week ever! Fruitlympics was a blast to watch (I was too shy to participate, but I could have if I wanted to!), and everyone is literally SO friendly on the Pixelmon server! It seems like they have events pretty frequently, either on the Pixelmon server or on one of the other three servers, so it feels very busy and populated!

I think I've found my Multiplayer server home, whether I want to play Pixelmon, Survival, Skyblock, or Prison! <3
By Azzspoke
#208741 Honestly, this server is great. I only began playing two days ago after my previous server shutdown, and I can confidently say this one is 100x better. It has everything, from crates to a wonder trade system, which is personally my favourite. And its Australian! And has players! I definitely recommend this server to anyone who wants to give pixelmon on a server a shot!
By JPEGDotExe
#208831 Pretty good server, nice staff. However there is no claiming and its a little annoying that if you pay you can finish everything much faster however this is essential to the servers continued existence and there are less effective free alternatives. But the administration can easily roll back and the server is f2p and you can easily beat everything without paying. Also the staff word hard to provide fun events on monday and tournaments on sunday which is much appreciated. Overall probably a 7-8/10 held back quite a bit by the lag.
JOIN THE TEAM