Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Frey
#207690 Ghouls Pixelmon IS BACK!

Ghouls Pixelmon is currently having a Promo Event! 8 Free Crate Keys over the span of 7 days! More information below!

Ghouls Pixelmon has been on and off for a few years, but everytime it comes back it gets better! I am very open to suggestions and requests so if yourself wanting anything added just let me know!

We offer a few features and always have plans to add more (even custom ones!):
Training Area
Wondertrade
Events
Trivia Rewards
GTS
Skills
Battlepass (Free and Premium)
Soon-to-be Gyms (NPC and Player)

Ghouls Promo Event:
Over the course of 7 days (Ending 4/10 @ 2 PM Est.), you can receive 8 Crate Keys! 7 Ghoul Crate Key and 1 Hades Crate Key! Join the server and run /kit ghoulkey (1 day Cooldown) and /kit hadeskey (One time use).

IP: GhoulsPixelmon.Com
Discord: https://discord.gg/wJADYFp

Here's some pictures of our beautiful, custom built Spawn!

And here's our Training Area!

By pringleasasingle
#207725 This servers pretty POG so far the communitys amazing and everyone should join we have pokemon. I like the training area and the pass system. The feeling of it being rewarding to play for long is pretty P O G G E R S. Again come join we have pokemon and trivia and fridges. :^ )
By Dusskulll
#207726 This server is still new, which is something that I absolutely love about Pixelmon (new servers = less people who have legendaries)

The owner of the server has some incredible ideas and has the means to see his ideas come into fruition, which will HEFTILY set Ghouls above many other Pixelmon servers.

Lastly, the community is very friendly, upon arrival you will be warmly welcomed and felt as though you have found a new home instantaneously! Join us to see for yourself!
JOIN THE TEAM