Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By TheHoepfull

My name is Danny and i created this Server the way i think a Pixelmon Server should be.
Together with my Team we've built up 15 Cities on 8 Islands.
I'd be happy to welcome you :) the only thing you need is the newest Pixelmon Mod (8.3.6)
For more information and if you have Questions you can join the Discord or DM me on Discord: Hopefull#5220

*Still searching for some Gym Leaders and Elite 4*

The Key features are:

Pure Adventure mode. Pretty much no Survival features at all. You can fully enjoy the Pixelmon itself.

Player Lead Gym's and Elite 4 with self Trained Pokemon.
    You can take over Gym's if you want to beat out the old Leader or Elite 4 Member.
    The Champion is literally the Champion of the Server so if you wanna be the Champ climb the Ladder to Glory!

8 Islands with different Biomes.
    Shuttle Service in the Main City to easily come around.
    Corviknight Taxi's between the Capitals of the Islands for easier access.
    Ferry Service between the Islands Ferry Ports.

The Majority of the Map is by Ghost Xavier's Caelitus Archipelago wich im allowed to use by the man himself.

JOIN THE TEAM