By AZTERIX_
#110377 Aichu, heres your banner changes. I'm sorry 1Charak2, but I couldn't figure out how to rig Victini so he would be in the "V-Sign" pose:(

AichuV2.jpg

By 1Charak2
#110385 ah well Azterix When you get better at sig making You can try again but for now this sig has grown on me Ill keep it till then :)
By Aichu
#110396 And azterix , he means that victini show's peace like everyone , and can you make me another one for youtube?
By Burgy
AZTERIX_ wrote:Please Donate! \/
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... aNonHosted

All Second Signatures/Requests Are Charged, However Each Person Can Have 1 Free Signature!

Thanks For Reading, Get Those Comments On( you can PM me as well, however comments are preferable:)

-AZTERIX_
By AZTERIX_
#110605 Thanks Burgy for letting them know about that rule, however if you really want another one it's only $5:)
By AZTERIX_
Aichu wrote:I dont have $ i have € ;D

Ok, then 3.68 euro is 5 dollars, just round it off to 3 euro if you cant get it exact, I'll check paypal when you've commented letting me know you payed:)
By AZTERIX_
#110663 OK! After switching between random battling in Pokemon Showdown, and Photoshop/C4D signature making, I've finally completed SuchArceus/Redrafter's sigs:) Let me know what needs to be changed.

RedRafter.png

SuchArceus.png
By AZTERIX_
AZTERIX_ wrote:OK! After switching between random battling in Pokemon Showdown, and Photoshop/C4D signature making, I've finally completed SuchArceus/Redrafter's sigs:) Let me know what needs to be changed.

RedRafter.png

SuchArceus.png

PS redrafter I could'nt get shiny flygon... this will have to do, and ivysaur bud didnt really wotk either. Sorry:(
JOIN THE TEAM