By Draakor
#120506 Hi Pixelmon fans! I wanted to show you some screenshots I made. Feel free to post your own!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Okay, you don't have to add the spoilers, but I do need some inspiration and I know you can take awesome screenshots!
By the way, you can press F2 on the title screen and during the ending credits and upon dying:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Lol I was killed by April Fools' Chickens

By Burgy
#120511 (Edited your two posts into one, try editing your posts instead of double posting. Thanks!)
By GhostXavier
#121427 My close friends and I have been doing very private Minecraft servers since Alpha (though I joined in beta). We all sort of specialized in fields (Ex. ZMOS in complex Redstone, Wuufwuuf in Unique Architecture) and I became the town/city builder/designer. We do all of our work in survival to boot. Here's some screens that I've managed to find.

My first city, New Haven. Years ago in beta when I first started minecraft. Had working, town 3x3 piston gates thanks to ZMOS. Originally started with me jsut plopping random structures down when a bunch of the others began helping.
New Haven with shaders | Show

My second city. New Haven was lost when our friend who was hosting deleted the server files after not launching minecraft for a while. We gave him flak for it. Sadly, this server & city suffered the same fate (though the crash and file loss was due to corruption). By the time it was done it had walls, a harbor, quarry (originally dug when we ran Buildcraft), countless normal village houses and municipal buildings. Even a tower to house the Ender Dragon Egg when ZMOS wanted to do his first super build.
Springveil | Show

Before its demise, we copied part of it and turned the city into a giant mob arena for a custom zombie apocalypse mode called "Infected." Zombies would spawn at 1 heart, but every wave had a minimum of 50 and occurred every 2 minutes. Cave spiders were later added to deal with roof campers. The clouds rolling through only made it more creepy since it masked zombies like fog.
Springveil Mob Arena | Show

My third city, Grand Haven. It was an attempted, improve re-make of New Haven being made when the server went down again. Amusement park & Boardwalk ideas and designs were the only parts not worked on by myself.
Grand Haven with Shaders | Show

Aerial View
Grand Haven Aerial | Show

My newest city, Fallden. Medieval style since our latest and best server (an actual dedicated & stable...) is bukkit filled with stuff like Runecraft and Random Encounters. This city is worked on only by me. The others are either making their own small towns/builds or on single player Feed the Beast.
Fallden with Shaders at Sunrise | Show

Fallden town square with shaders | Show

Seriously, shaders are wonderful.
Fallden bridge with shaders at night | Show

Residential | Show

My friend Deadkoalas' master piece build, Titanic. Thankfully, this was saved from the server crashes (taken beforehand) and he was able to finish it. Considered the best build among our group of megabuilding friends. This was finished in creative for obvious reasons with the help of World Edit & MC Edit.
Titanic with Shaders | Show

I'm currently waiting on the Pixelmon 1.7.2 update among other mods to craft a custom private server again, since a lot of us were very into Feed the Beast's mod variety. Maybe I'll have new screenshots once that happens.
JOIN THE TEAM