By JMEgaming
#138796 I am looking for people to help me make a Pokemon Red and Blue movie. Yes its a machinima, and no, it is not from the machinima channel. Well, I don't know what else to say, but I will post an application. If you have any questions or further info that you want to know, then add me on Skype (JMEgaming) or msg me on gmail ([email protected])
----------APPLICATION----------
Age (14+)
Job: (Editor, Animator, Voice Actor, composer,etc)
Past experience?:
Skype username:
How can I trust you?:
How often are you online:
Are you easy to cooperate with?:
(Sorry if the application form is poorly written or made)
That's all, and remember, gotta catch 'em all!
(bad line ^)
Here's the promo picture.

By DJ_FluXxX
#138801 Hey, I'm actually interested in doing Voice Acting and have been for a while, I would just need to know that you actually have a solid idea down for the series. Your application format is a bit odd but I'll fill it out anyway.

Job: Voice Actor
Past experience?: None with Youtube, previous actor/model (did work with MTV and Ocean Drive Magazine)
Skype username: likerawr (I show up as Michael)
How can I trust you?: No one could give you a true answer to this, trust has to be built.
How often are you online: Daily.
Are you easy to cooperate with?: I would assume so, I'm on the Dev team and own a couple servers with a staff.
By TheGoldenSnake
#138803 ----------APPLICATION----------
Age (14+)12 But please hear me out!
Job: (Editor, Animator, Voice Actor, composer,etc)Voice Actor
Past experience?:None.....
Skype username:TheGoldenSnake may include MC at the end IDK!
How can I trust you?:I'll swear on my Holy Bible you can trust me if you want!
How often are you online:Decent amount of time per day
Are you easy to cooperate with?:Yes
Hear me out! My voice hasen't changed yet cuz puberty so you could use me for a female character but Im really good at some Pokemon Impressions! :-D
Please allow me to help although I may not be 14... besides im almost 13 in a few months so im only a year and a few months off!
JOIN THE TEAM