By Masochrist
#142646 I'm new to making skins, and as practice I decided to skin some of the characters from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Feel free to download and use them as you see fit, just don't repost them claiming them as your own work please.

I am not taking requests yet, although when I finish making the characters I want to make I'll consider it.

May
Spoiler:
---------------------------------------------

Brendan
Spoiler:

Wally
Spoiler:

Archie
NOTE: His waist cloak and part of his collar won't render on 1.7.10, as it uses the 1.8's skin format.
Spoiler:

Maxie
NOTE: His trenchcoat and arm cuffs won't render on 1.7.10 for the same reason. Also, his glasses look ridiculous, but I can only do so much in 16x16.
Spoiler:

Todo list:

Fix May's head (Just doesn't look right)
Archie
Maxie Maybe find a way to make his glasses look less ridiculous.
Steven
Wallace
Lisia
Zenia
May/Brendan contest outfits (Maybe, Brendan's contest outfit looks a bit difficult cause of all the small elements to it.)

By SnowBlitzz
#142648 There's something with May that looks weird but I can't point it out, but Brendan is awesome!
By Masochrist
#142650 Finished Archie, will probably work on Maxie or Steven next.

SnowBlitzz wrote:There's something with May that looks weird but I can't point it out, but Brendan is awesome!

Thanks! And yeah, I'm thinking that myself. I think it's the head/face, I'm going to redo later. The body seems fine to me.
By SnowBlitzz
Masochrist wrote:Finished Archie, will probably work on Maxie or Steven next.

SnowBlitzz wrote:There's something with May that looks weird but I can't point it out, but Brendan is awesome!

Thanks! And yeah, I'm thinking that myself. I think it's the head/face, I'm going to redo later. The body seems fine to me.

But yeah, they changed May so much on the remake it looks more close to a 10 year old than before XD with the big wide eyes. I like the old version of May better
By Masochrist
#142657 Finished Maxie, but I'm still annoyed at how stupid his glasses look. There's only so much I can do in a 16x16 format though.
By SnowBlitzz
Masochrist wrote:Finished Maxie, but I'm still annoyed at how stupid his glasses look. There's only so much I can do in a 16x16 format though.

Try using MCSkin3d. I think you can increase the pixels
JOIN THE TEAM