By HelenTheHero
#152165 Welcome friends... to a world where many Whovians, Potter fans, and more can gather in peace. Here we can ALWAYS talk about the glory of the 10th Doctor, how the Percy Jackson movies and Last Airbender made the books/anime look horrible, and more! :-D Also... Some Body told us to make our own topic because we kinda spammed up the Trainer Skin Competiton III Poll post... sorry! Image

By Osidien
#152202 He's actually right, this guy:
Macklemore.jpg
Macklemore.jpg (56.94 KiB) Viewed 1087 times
By HelenTheHero
#152222 No idea what that is from. :P I would guess Game of Thrones... but he has some kind of fast-food drink.
By JeanMarc
#152262 He's a rapper.

Also, Osidien, I think I've met you before, were you on Iron and Coal back when it was up?
By HelenTheHero
#152507 Oh gosh... OH GOSH NO WHY!
Image Now I need to make myself get one of the games... why Scott. :cry: Engage nightmares, that thing is terrifying. Look at it. LOOK AT THAT THING! THAT MAKES SPRINGTRAP SEEM CUDDLY I SWEAR! At least it doesn't come out until like, October... which means I don't need to see SwimmingBird play it for a while. I must mentally prepare myself.
By Polterglitch
HelenTheHero wrote:Oh gosh... OH GOSH NO WHY!
Image Now I need to make myself get one of the games... why Scott. :cry: Engage nightmares, that thing is terrifying. Look at it. LOOK AT THAT THING! THAT MAKES SPRINGTRAP SEEM CUDDLY I SWEAR! At least it doesn't come out until like, October... which means I don't need to see SwimmingBird play it for a while. I must mentally prepare myself.

Omg...
By HelenTheHero
#152511 And it's not fan made... that's from his personal site. http://scottgames.com/

That thing is horrible, I swear... it's bad enough, but it has TINY FREDDY HEADS ON IT! With tiny sharp teeth! And the eyes...
By HelenTheHero
#152514 Goldenstein. Been looking on the FNAF wiki, people think that it might be Golden Freddy.
I guessss?
By Polterglitch
HelenTheHero wrote:Goldenstein. Been looking on the FNAF wiki, people think that it might be Golden Freddy.
I guessss?

I don't think its golden freddy unless he got a tan
JOIN THE TEAM