By Bennjo117
#155758 I know I complained alot in the forums about how I disliked these models, so I've stopped being a whiny child and actually put my skills to use. I really wanted to give the Ralts line a bit more of an X/Y feel.

Ralts has probably had the least amount of treatment. I've rid of the strange-aliased lines and soften the colours slightly. Also added a little smile c:

Kirlia has had similar treatment, and dramatic action taken apon the eyes. I've also added a mouth, which strangeley wasn't even present before.

Gardevoir has had the works. Gardevoir had a really, really strange texture almost trying to emulate an outline around the model. I've cleared of those, and softened the edges to make it look more friendly. Also overhauled the eyes to rid of that soul-piercing stare.
ImageGardevoirs' head shape is a bit strange, so I've had to compensate slightly and make the eyes more inward.

JUST IN CASE YOU CAN'T SEE THE DIFFERENCE: (Left is the deafult texture. Right is the re-texture)

EDIT: Shiny forms are here!

Credit where it's due: A fair amount of the orignal texture remains, and I'd gladly give credit to the original artist if I knew his/her name!

I probably won't do Gallade, beacause I really don't see anything wrong with it.

JOIN THE TEAM