By dyinghere
#163748 I'm a terrible artist, but I want to improve. So I started this thing with a group of friends where we'd 'assign' one another a pokemon to draw. We didn't have to put a ton of effort into them, just get something out.

{No surprise here, they're both WAY better than me and even put more effort in.}

But I feel like I'll improve if I show strangers my drawings. Maybe it'll convince me to try just a little harder. That, or it'll send me into a crippling pit of anxiety, but I'll cross that bridge - or climb that ladder - when I get there.

So far I've doodled a handful, but we stopped issuing pokemon. So I think I'll rely on strangers too haha. Uh.

So say a pokemon I guess! I'll only go with the first one, and then I'll post the doodle, then I'll do the next 'first' suggestion{Otherwise I'll give myself anxiety if I get multiple pokemon, so I'll draw or post the first pokemon that's asked for, and ignore any after UNTIL I post the drawing. Then it starts over. Does that make sense?}. It'll be a lame picture from my tablet because I'm drawing on paper {with a pen because all my doodles with pen are better because if I make a mistake I gotta stick with it.} If I've already drawn that pokemon, I'll just post that one because I don't wanna do something more than once pff.

Or maybe I should just... post what I have already...
Nah. Just keep in mind I'm not good, okay? You don't need to point out anything wrong because trust me, I know. I'm my own worst critic. I'd appreciate any compliments but only if they're sincere. Please don't force yourself to say 'it's good!' because you think you gotta be polite haha.

Also I may go long periods without saying or doing much. Work's got me pretty tired pretty often. But I'll try my best to keep this updating. I really want to improve :c

By JeanMarc1
#163773 Since you're probably going to want a reply at one point, and because I don't want to see this being ignored, I'll try doing the first suggestion: Dunsparce!
By dyinghere
#163799 Ahh thank you! I saw this when I was getting ready for work so I hammered one out hhh. I can't draw circles, can you tell? {also dang these files are bigger than I thought they'd be, whoops}
Attachments
dunsparce.jpg
dunsparce.jpg (22.6 KiB) Viewed 890 times
By dyinghere
#165615 I know people have lost interest but I'd still like to do this. If I don't get any more suggestions, would anyone at least want to see what I've come up with so far?
By FrozenJemima
#165652 If your having trouble, try drawing the easier pokemon.
I draw it in pencil, and go over it in pen, and rub out the pencil (It looks neat)
And I think you should have more confidence :)
My request is Spheal
JOIN THE TEAM