By KuryoZT
Tom_X wrote:maybe he enters people's dreams and tears them apart, bathing in their shiny red blood while eating its organs... creepy

Could you explain to me how it could enter someone's dream, then bath in one's blood and eat one's organs? That's mixing spiritual and material world, so I'm lost in there.
But yeah, goes in your dream, and eats it, so you forget what you dreamt about. Mine must taste real good for them.

By Hypnose
#45518 I know his face doesn't help haha it is kind of creepy, but I was referring to the whole takes his victims back to his lair thing. I don't mind talking about him putting people to sleep and eating their dreams. That's a fact and seen in a lot of places, unlike the "incident" of one Hypno that happened "once". I even joke about it pretty often, but so many people actually believe all the creepy pasta stuff and rumors that it gets very frustrating.
I'm sorry if I came off as rude, and I hope you can understand where I'm coming from. :)

[Edit] Also thank you for the compliment on my Sig.~
By KuryoZT
Hypnose wrote:I know his face doesn't help hah it is kind of creepy, but I was referring to the whole takes his victims back to his lair. I don't mind talking about him putting people to sleep and eating their dreams. That's a fact and seen in a lot of places, unlike the "incident" of one Hypno that happened "once". I even joke about it pretty often, but so many people actually believe all the creepy pasta stuff and rumors that it gets very frustrating.

[Edit] Also thank you for the compliment on my Sig.~

I'm tempted to abuse my power and edit your post to look like that.
I know it's just ONE, and not even a fact, but I also know you love Hypno, so as was once said to me, I was just screwing around with you.
Anyway, I don't hate him, I have fun with him. It's kinda become a joke to me, I didn't know some would put it as fact. But I'd love to have a shirt with that on it, I don't know if you've seen it.
But yeah, both hypno and drowsee are said to eat dreams, in many pokedex entries. But I told ya, there's some creepier entries out there, mostly ghost. There just the most well-known non-ghost weird entries.
Sorry if I offended you with my little joke. We call it even then?
By Hypnose
KuryoZT wrote:And I know there's worst pokedex entries elsewhere (mostly ghost type though XD)

The sad part about this is sense most ghost type Pokemon look really cool so people just disacknowledge these entries, while Hypno gets full blow because he's "unappealing" to so many people. :/
By Rzxa
#45528 Speaking of creepypasta isn't there a topic for that
Now I kinda feel sad for hypno even though I'm so scared to look at his creepypasta
Most people like all ghost type even though the poke dex entries it is because they look cool or their stats are awesome like chandelure my 3rd fave
By Hypnose
KuryoZT wrote:Sorry if I offended you with my little joke. We call it even then?

Oh, no no, you didn't offend me. I'm just so used to so many people thinking the rumors about Hypno are fact that it gets hard to handle, ya know? I hope I didn't come off too strong and aggressively. If I did I apologize, that was not my intention.. :(
Edit, by Kuryo: could we stop that ^, we're apologizing about the other apologizing, seems weird now XD

Rzxa wrote:Speaking of creepypasta isn't there a topic for that
Now I kinda feel sad for hypno even though I'm so scared to look at his creepypasta
Most people like all ghost type even though the poke dex entries it is because they look cool or their stats are awesome like chandelure my 3rd fave

I agree, and I love Chandelure~ I hate that with the addition of all of these new Pokemon and double types it has made Hypno weak. In R/B/Y he had pretty good stats and quite a few people loved him. But after Gen II he's become less and less used and liked. :/
Don't get me wrong though, I love a lot of the new Pokemon(with the exception of Vanillish and vanilluxe, I hate them.. I love Vanillite though.) and quite a few of them look pretty cool. Also Gen VI hasn't disappointed me yet.
By KuryoZT
#45538 I have to say, I'm sorry, I put your two posts in one, it's against double posting (even though at least you put some time in-between, it's for apparences you see?)
Anyway, I don't know much Gen5 pokes, but some really do look horrible, and some are just funny. But too many "legendaries for my taste, I'm old-gen fan on this, and pretty hardheaded too.
I love ghost type though, and rarely look at pokedex entries, I choose my team for what they've done and look like mostly XD. But we're getting off-topic if we start talking about anything else than hypno, I might have to delete those posts if they come by. ( now that I can haha,abuse of power)
By Hypnose
#45545 Oh haha I was just about to edit that myself. XD Sorry about that, sometimes I spend a lot of time typing a post and someone else posted after I finally submitted it so I post/quote again. Once again sorry >.<
[Edited by KuryoZT]Are you kidding me? Did you read the edit I've done? Stop, or I'll delete the next agology you write. It's for your own good Hypnose XD
By Hypnose
#45587 Oh, I didn't see that part. XD I apologize a lot*holds back apology*.....
That was hard.. :/
Anyway back on topic, I do like the stalking Hypno pic.~ I wish I could wake up in Pixelmon to a shiny* Hypno peeking through my window, I don't care that it would cost me my dreams. XD
By KuryoZT
#45591 Ummm, so in your dream, you loose your dream to a stalker, seems good enough.
I feel like hypnos are already onto me, I never remember what I dreamt about.
And we should post some more pictures.
Should I re-do the fusion Hypnose? Heee?
Actually I won't, that'd feel like abuse of powers, so soon after getting such a rank, I wouldn't like that, and neither would you, or other moderators\admins.
And shiny is even scarrier to me, I mean it's freaking PINK!! But, that's off-topic,kinda.
So, what scary\creepy images will we get next? I'm thrilling with impatience, if it works that way XD
JOIN THE TEAM