By 1Charak2
#95019 So Basically The prelude is after the main characters of X and Y took the original starters and 10 New trainers Want to set out on a journey so Professor Sycamore Asks the main characters (shauna serena and whoever) to catch some new and good Pokemon to give out as Starters And here they are

1 Zorua- (likes to play Pranks) starting moves Scratch Growl Taunt and dark pulse
2 Eevee (u can evolve it into any eeveelution u like) starting moves Shadow ball tackle and Helping hand
3 Gible (comes with a garchompite that is given to u later) Starting moves Dragon claw Dig and Sandstorm
4 Scyther (its preety timid You get a scizorite later on) starting moves Air Slash Fury cutter
5 Absol (Seems to sense danger) Starting moves Psycho cut Slash detect
6 Riolu (Very hard to form a bound with but when u do its a very strong bound. u get lucarioite later on) Starting moves Power up Punch and protect
7 SKrelp (very violent fighter) starting moves Water pulse toxic and venoshock
8 Marill (a gentle pokemon) starting moves Charm and Water gun
9 Skiddo (very protective of its trainer) moves razor leaf and Take down
10 Aron (Likes to pick fights) moves Iron head and Take down

You can have only 1 of these pokes Unless u catch one later also if someone else takes that starter you can't have it sorry... Also here is the app below

Trainer name:
Starter pokemon:
Trainers personailty:
Trainers utimate goal:
thats pretty much it Heres my app

Trainer name: Umbra (latin for shadow)
Starter Pokemon Zorua (because its my Fave pokemon of all time)
Trainers personailty: calm and intelligent but sometimes brave
Trainers utimate goal: to win the pokemon league
Gender Male
When we get at least 3 people the role play can start but if we get all ten then the adventure would be epic :D

Also The enemy Is Xerosic He escaped from prison and this time hes catching and pretty much Killing or mind controlling pokemon to further his goals of World domination

Also its best if people adventures tangle with others as it furthers the idea that we are in the same region...
Have fun :)

ByGenericNameHere
#95276 Guess ill go get mine before any1 else does >:)

Trainer name: Marky
Starter pokemon: Absol (nightslash over psycho cut? same power and side effects)
Trainers personailty: Very calm and stylish
Trainers utimate goal: to become the worlds disaster Hunter
By 1Charak2
MinerKombat1557 wrote:Guess ill go get mine before any1 else does >:)

Trainer name: Marky
Starter pokemon: Absol (nightslash over psycho cut? same power and side effects)
Trainers personailty: Very calm and stylish
Trainers utimate goal: to become the worlds disaster Hunter

Accept and yes absol can have nightslash
By 1Charak2
#95291 Well i might as Well get it Started

I wake Up Dragging The Hair From my Eyes I Walk down Stairs Today was the day i got my first Pokemon and traveled around kalos I thought to myself as i Eat Breakfast a couple of minutes later i was Leaving My house in aquacorde town to go to the Pokemon center across the road Man the sun was shining Then i got soaked Zorua was at his tricks Again. then the neighbor Arcanine Started growling. and Hit Zorua with a Flame thrower zorua fell The rest happen so fast I was running zorua to a pokecenter and i gave him to the lady who took him away for healing. i sat down only just realising what happen Breathing slowly i went up to the receptionist Who told me zorua would be better. She then showed me to the room where the new starters where we did not get regular starters these starters where catched by the heros of kalos. their was a a absol in the corner of the room staring down a skrelp who wanted to pick a fight with a skiddo i did not want those 3
then their was a scyther a riolu and a marill in running round the table and a aron staring down at them. gible and eevee where playing a game of tag near the door. it was preety fun to watch the pokemon play And then Zorua walked in. Nurse joy clapped her hands and told me zorua was the last starter she gave me a pokeball to chose a starter. but i already knew which one i wanted as zorua jumped onto my pokeball. I left happy to have a pokemon of my own And i started to walk to the town Exit...
By Waterboyr
#95540 Trainer name: Fluvio (Going with the Latin thing, it means river)
Starter pokemon: Marill
Trainers personailty: Know-it-all, outgoing, tempered and calm, stubborn.
Trainers utimate goal: To find out the secrets of the region, and was given this task by an unknown source.
By 1Charak2
Waterboyr wrote:Trainer name: Fluvio (Going with the Latin thing, it means river)
Starter pokemon: Marill
Trainers personailty: Know-it-all, outgoing, tempered and calm, stubborn.
Trainers utimate goal: To find out the secrets of the region, and was given this task by an unknown source.

Accepted and post away
By Reinen
#95718 Trainer name:Reinen (everyone calls him Rei)
Starter pokemon:Scyther (can he get falseswipe instead of fury cutter?)
Trainers personailty: A little over confident but a little nervous around females
Trainers utimate goal: Making a good reputation in the world

(do i get scizor or scizorite since its mega) & Happy Holidays!
By 1Charak2
Reinen wrote:Trainer name:Reinen (everyone calls him Rei)
Starter pokemon:Scyther (can he get falseswipe instead of fury cutter?)
Trainers personailty: A little over confident but a little nervous around females
Trainers utimate goal: Making a good reputation in the world

(do i get scizor or scizorite since its mega)

accepted and yes scyther can get false swipe instead of fury cutter also ur scyther can evolve later and u also get its mega stone later on
By 1Charak2
#95731 (Hey guys post away lets get the stories rolling)
JOIN THE TEAM