By 1Charak2
#96463 (thanks)

So Wait Why was there Strange pokemon in the forest and who are these strange trainer your talking about.
Wait Where are my pokemon!
"try's to stand up" Ow Whats wrong with my leg
"supported by door" Where are they fluvio I must find them

By Waterboyr
#96507 "Well... They... They won't let us in the forest. In fact, they won't let us out of the town, and the news channels are down. We are locked down. They might be in the town. At the hotel they put everything they could find from items to pokeballs, to pokemon out of their balls in a big pile. We should go there. Here take this crutch, you were hurt."
*on the way there*
"Okay so the strange trainers... Well lets just say I had a fight and some other people did too, but the pokemon. Well, more fossil pokemon came. Trees moved too, and not the kanto pokemon. And there were some pokemon that were said to come out of the shadows. And psychic pokemon are gathering and trainers are reporting them having anxiety and trembling even. It's a big mess. But they think it's the forest. I say, we should get out of here immediately after we get your pokemon and they let people out. ah, he were are. Come on, lets go inside."
By 1Charak2
#96559 The trees where pokemon.

"see's zorua who has a cut down his leg" oh god your bleeding
Zorua wheres fletchling "he lifts up the non injured leg to a pile of rubbish then collapses"
"i start digging in that rubbish pile" fletchling phew your still in piece
Ok fluvio wheres the exit and the nearest pokemon center
my pokemon need treating Quickly
"does not notice That Tyrunt from early'er...
By Waterboyr
#96591 "Well... Lets see..."
*loud crunching noises as the gates open and people are allowed to leave but no the forest exit/entrance only the cities*
"The centers here are overloaded... So we have to sprint to the others! I'll deal with any trainers and wild pokemon but we have to keep moving."
*starts to run*
"Look out! we trampled over a garden and the gardeners are angry!"
*level 12 Marill*
"Marill go!"
Three Garderners: Corpish Go!"
"Marill water gun them! Now blast the flowers! Sorry guys, gotta go!"
I keep running and run past the fountain, blast a preschooler, trample over more flowers, run into luminiose city and make it to the pokemoncenter.
By 1Charak2
#96658 stumbling Behind Fluvio"

slow down what about all thoses pokemon we are leaving behind...

5 hours later (waiting for zorua)
"twiddling thumbs" come on zorua be ok please please be ok
ByGenericNameHere
#96731 * is waiting in the pokemon center *

* Nurse joy comes and calls me *

Marky: Nurse Joy! hows absol?..

Joy: Absol has so many scars and cuts, and a chop in his scythe, what happened

Marky: you wont belive this but, i got attacked by 2 tyrunts and a tyrantrum... is absol ok!?

Joy: he will be fire, just don't battle for a while
By Waterboyr
#96744 *Nurse joy comes out with a happy and healthy zorua*
"Phew. Okay, so think about it. We are trainers just starting out. Do you want to go into a dangerous forest that'd we have to BREAK IN TO which could mean battling police, trainers, and searchers, and have to battle pokemon that have never been seen before?"
By 1Charak2
#96749 Fluvio We need to get stronger But i can't Help Wondering Whats going on in that forest Whos bringing back the fossil pokemon "i noticed the fossil pokemon Had collers round Their neck did you

"notices a Absol"
hey who does this belong to
Come on zorua lets see who owns this magnifisent absol
"sees absols Trainer" wait Who are You i saw u in the forest
ByGenericNameHere
#96755 ... im not going to awnser, my absol has been badly injured, worse then you would ever think

*shows all of the cuts and scrapes and bruses and the cut in his scythe*

your zoura only had a cut on his leg, you should of seen my absol...

*is starting to cry*
By Waterboyr
#96758 *slips away unnoticed*
"I wish I could travel with people, but I have to get my work done. Or..."
I shiver at the thought.
"I might as well check out the city."
I walk into a building and see other people walking around, probably just like me.
I walk into the elevator and go up.
I walk out onto a floor and no ones on it. Suddenly the lights flicker and they go out.
"... Uhhhh... H-h-he-ll-o?"
The lights come back on and I sigh but feel a chill on my neck. Someone is behind me. But no one was here before, and no one used the elevator.
And they walk around to the front of me, not looking. A pale girl.
She says something about I'm not the one.
Then the lights go out and they come back on and I'm in the elevator and the door opens to the main lobby.
"Wha...."
I walk out feeling extremely uneasy.
JOIN THE TEAM