By Waterboyr
#95749 (Well you might want to use proper grammar and complete sentences it is really hard to follow your posts)
*shortly after, I burst in*
"Huff... AM I TOO LATE?"
Nurse: No. You can choice any you like.
I look around and see the pokemon running around playing.
Then I see riolu and marill battling.
Rioulu uses power up punch and marill is hit hard. Then marill uses water gun and riolu uses protect. But Marill keeps attacking until protect doesn't work as often and uses charm multiple times and uses water gun.
"Okay..."
I throw a pokeball at marill jsut when the battle is over.
And who won...
Why did I choose Marill...
Who knows.

I walk out excited and run quickly until I run straight into someone at the town exit.
"Sorry, I didn't see you there."

By 1Charak2
#95806 "Ouch What did u do that for"
man people these days *looks down and notices marill*
So u Chose A marill eh good choice! but u gonna need more Pokemon
Here *hands (Guy who bumped into me) 3 pokeballs* Use these By the way
Names Umbra. So what is your name?
By Waterboyr
#95869 "Um, Fluvio. Thanks. So you chose zorua. Cool. But illusions to me are just delaying the truth, not hiding it."
I look around.
"Does it seem cold to you? It's strange, because it's not that far into fall yet... Wait."
I hear a terrifying dangerous cry of a pokemon behind us.
"... Turn around slowly... MARILL USE WATER GUN!"
I dive forward and grab Marill away from the frozen water gun flying back at her.
"YOU SHOULD RUN!"
By 1Charak2
#95879 "Starts to Run"
oh god what is that Is it a pokemon?
"ice shards flying everywhere"
We are not strong enough to attack it head on
*sends out zorua*
Zorua i need a illusion and fast "zorua concentrates hard"
"the monster runs past us"
Thanks zorua Fluvio do u know what that pokemon or Creature is?
we have not got much time before zorua's illusion wears off...
By Waterboyr
#95890 "I think it was...
An aurorus.
But those have been extinct for millions of years."

I look back and see lots of ice and people running around.
"W-we should p-probably follow the trail and get as far as way as possible. We can't help beat it and will get hurt... And I-I'm really cold."
*ground shakes*
"Lets go!"
I head towards the next town or city hoping the pokemon is pre-occupied.
By 1Charak2
#95895 As i watch fluvio Starting to run towards the next town
I take one last look at aurous

I will get stronger and defeat that pokemon
"returns zorua"
I must get stronger. I mutter to my self as i enter Santalune forest the pokemon were running around
and playing games as if nothing had happened.
seeing a flock of fletchling i engage in Battle

Zorua manages to weaken it enouth using dark pulse and tackle so i throw a pokeball
anxolly i watch the pokeball as it rocks then it stops i caught my first pokemon
Smiling i walk through the rest of the forest...

(team update Zorua level 7 and Fletchling level 4 )
By Waterboyr
#96300 (Dude its Christmas time lol people wont post as much, and also my marill must be level 10 for it to have the moves u gave it)
"Marill use rollout! Again! Now blast it into te tree with water gun and while its stunned, use rollout again which is powered up now and use the tree!"
A weedle and two catrpries are pit halfway into a tree.
"Well that was fun."
A tingly feeling meets my skin.
"Huh?"
I turn around and see a Pikachu.
"Cool! But I can't battle it very well with marill... Well lets see. I can use rollout, charm, water gun, and tail whip. If I... Yes!"
The Pikachu looks towards me and realizes I want to battle. It gets in a ready stance and Marill runs in front of me.
"Okay... Lets do this!"
(Pokémon battle music)
Pikachu uses tail whip.
"Marill use rollout to dodge and when you land use water gun!"
Pickachu uses tail whip again, and the same things happens.
This happens again until pickachu starts using thundershock.
Marill gets a direct hit!
"Marill no! Gr..."
Marill is paralyzed!
"Okay, I still can win this. Marill use tail whip now!"
Marill beleives it too and uses tail whip and rolls away whenever Pikachu starts to attack.
Marill can eventually run no longer and water gun isn't effective enough.
"I can attack it but water gun is still not enough and Marill will get hit with multiple ones if she loses all of her energy! Okay use charm whenever he tries to attack!"
Pikachu starts a thundershock and Marill uses charm and Pikachu hesitates.
Marill steps closer and closer using charm and then dodges some attacks.
"Okay... DO IT!"
Marill charges from far away (because of dodging MArill was pushed back) and jumps out of the way of shocks, and the air is starting to have the hint of smoke in it. Marill is getting dangerously closed and is a foot away when she gets hit with a thundershock! But Pikachu was charmed so much that he hesitates and the attack isn't strong. He hesitated enough that Marill uses water gun at the ground and Pikachu flies a foot up.
Marill quickly slides under him and shoots him up into the air with water gun higher and higher until you can't see him.
"OKAY, MARILL USE ROLLOUT!"
Marill rolls around and around and around until she is smoking in a circle and rolls toward a curved tree and up into the air.
And when Pikachu starts coming into view way up in the air Marill meets it midair and there is a slight explosion because Pikachu was charging a thundershock and the speed they were going at was outstanding.
The explosion throws me and I slide a bit but I get up and pull myself onto my knees and then feet and look to see a defeated Pikachu.
And a victorious yet injured Marill.
"YES!"
I run to Marill.
Suddenly Pikachu is called back I realize (using an estimate in my head that I know is close to the truth) that Marill has 1-3 HP left. This Pikachu must be special... And it has a trainer.
I see the figure and hear a "hmph." I memorize the coat, the voice, and the rest o the figure I can see.
The figure runs off as a fog I didn't notice rolling in thickens and I can't see where they went.
I look down at Marill.
"We did it though... You were great. I think we will make the perfect team."
I smile and pick up Marill in my arms and walk towards the next town.
But I can't help wondering...
Who was that trainer.
And what was it about that Pikachu... There was something about it that I couldn't quite put my finger on.
But I shrug it off and head to the pokemon center calling out for the trainer to hurry up.
Not noticing the eye watching me go from the trees.

(okay plot things, you beating the aurous, me and the trainer with the pickachu, the eye, and the forest)
(also you may want to use proper grammar AND MOST IMPORTANTLY quotation marks. It's not that it needs to be perfect, but it's harder to read your posts)
By 1Charak2
#96380 (fine Fine i will work on my grammer is this any better)

I collapse just outside of the forest Overexertion i guessed.
As i Dragged myself off the road. "the pokemon watched"
Steadying my self against a Rock I sent out my pokemon. and asked them to fetch tinder for a fire
They scurried off leaving me alone...
Then the Trees began to move "trevenant"

the single word barely escapes from my mouth when they start attacking with Shadow ball
I Covered my head as the shadow balls were launched.
there was explosions...
then a shadow was moving through the fog Rocks started flying over my head.
I fainted just as a Tyrunt leaped over my head to attack the Trevenant.
when i woke up i was surprised...
By Waterboyr
#96415 "OHMYGOSH are you okay?"
*at pokemon center in a room*
"You went missing and dangerous pokemon were seen in the forest. More than usual. Strange trainers, people attacking each other, pokemon that have never been seen even! They sent search parties to get people out, and the forest is off limits. I found you laying near the exit unconscious? Are you okay?"
(Yes your grammar is better. =D )
JOIN THE TEAM