By ilovepokemon
#145855 After defeating the masked men at the entrance i rush to the Pokémon Center, and tell the nurse to patch Larvitar up, a few minutes later she comes back and tells me that Larvitar is fully back to health. Then i see Wulfric at the entrance of the Pokémon Center.
"Well, this Larvitar seems happy." he said. So I grab an empty Poké Ball out of my bag and catch Larvitar as I promised.

I release Larvitar and tell him that I will do everything I can to protect it...
As i left the Pokémon Center, Wulfric tells me of the Pokémon known as Keldeo and where to find. He tells me that it should be able to help me defeat Xerosic, I then rush to the forest were Keldeo lives, and hopefully get it to help me in stopping Xerosic's plans...

I make it to the entrance of the forest were Keldeo resides until a group of masked men show up and block the entrance, they throw 6 Poké Balls and a group of shadow Golurk accompanied by a shadow Tyrantrum appear in front of me so I stop and prepare for a huge battle as I take all of my available Pokémon and send them out into battle, with the exception of Larvitar.
"NIDOKING, HYPER BEAM!!!" Nidoking fires a hyper beam, causing a huge explosion, hoping someone or something would hear it and rush to my aid as the smoke cleared, revealing the untouched Golurk and Tyrantrum. (Left in Suspense from Sword Art Online starts playing)
*damnit, those guys are gonna be hard to beat, I just hope someone heard the explosion* I said to myself...

(Pokémon added, Larvitar, moves known: Bite, Leer, Tackle and Sandstorm)

NOTE: The Wulfric that appears in this post is the real one. However, the Wulfric that appeared at the cave was a Ditto, but my aura didn't detect anything strange about him...

JOIN THE TEAM