By Aichu
#116340 okay,
Before...:

*heard a voice inside a cave and runs there!*
Wow! A pokemon battle!
*Silently sits down and cheers*

By Dracoman355
#116432 (The point of the swift was to hit combusken before the thunder punch hit him)
"Buizel use swift again"
*The attack is launched just as fletchinder hits buizel with acrobatics, buizel is K.Oed
"Return buizel!"
"Go Skiddo!"
By Dracoman355
#116631 "Skiddo dodge, and retaliate with Tackle!"
Skiddo narrowly dodges, but part of his leafy coat catches fire and slowly begins to burn
By 1Charak2
#116733 Burn! Yes Skiddo is burnt Ok Flecthinder Agilty...

It becomes super fast...

Now Brave Bird!!!!
By ignitor202
#117807 Application
Trainer's name: ignitor
Starter Pokémon: Aron (can I get iron claw and later on will I get an aggronite?
Trainer's personality: Intelligent and confident
Trainer's ultimate goal: to become the pokemon league champion
By 1Charak2
ignitor202 wrote:Application
Trainer's name: ignitor
Starter Pokémon: Aron (can I get iron claw and later on will I get an aggronite?
Trainer's personality: Intelligent and confident
Trainer's ultimate goal: to become the pokemon league champion

yes yes u can
By Dracoman355
#118878 "Skiddo use tackle"
Skiddo meets Fletchinder head on, skiddo is K.Oed, as for fletchinder....
By 1Charak2
#118976 fletchinder is surrounded in a glowing light
The light bursts.

Talonflame. i shout with joy
By ilovepokemon
#120211 It is cold out here on the way to snowbelle city, i am tired and hungry and i need a place to stay for the night (Snowbelle City's theme plays in the background)
A bright light suddenly appears and disappears from one of the caves nearby so i decide to go check it out (Secret Super Training! starts to play)... As i approach the area where the light was coming from i spot a cool looking bird and people around it. I have never seen that pokemon before so i pull out my pokedex and i read the name: Talonflame, I thought to myself: hmmmm, that bright light must have been Talonflame evolving from Fletchinder, as the Pokédex says. The other humans looked like trainers as they had pokeballs with them but they didn't notice me come in when my Sandile sunddenly comes out of its pokéball.

SANDILE, GET BACK INTO YOUR POKÉBALL!, i screamed. But just before i call it back, the other trainers notice me... (Hurry Along 2 from X and Y starts playing)

(I have a thing for music, hehe :P)

Trainer's name: Mario
Starter Pokémon: Gible (can it have slash as a 4th move?)
Trainer's personality: Heroic, extremely good in martial arts and is a user of aura (he can sense danger when its nearby)
Trainer's ultimate goal: To stop Xerosic once and for all.

Also has a "special" Sandile that he caught on route 9 on his way to snowbelle city :)

Current team: Gible lvl 20 and Sandile lvl 17
JOIN THE TEAM