ByGenericNameHere
#96930 []

By 1Charak2
#96963 "(danm u miner why u choose my favorite docter)

Doctor: Matt smith
sonic screwdriver tip: green
ByGenericNameHere
#97001 []
ByGenericNameHere
#97167 []
By Waterboyr
#97381 You see, I have joined like every single one, but I only know there is a show named Doctor Who, and that's literally it.
So, sorry, no Waterboyr here.
By Rzxa
#97490 Doctor : Colin Baker(hahahaha I picked the least fave one)
Sonic screwdriver : red
ByGenericNameHere
#97982 []
By Ewery1
#98075 The doctor ran down the hallway, looking behind him. Really? He was trapped on the Adipose breeding planet 9. Of all places. And where was Rose? "Oh," she said, "I don't want to be gone a year from home so everyone thinks I'm dead, I think I'll stay here for a few weeks." Well... Something like that. Anyways, he needed to find a way of of this place, the compound seemed to go in circles. He hadn't realized what the adipose did until now. He had met their adult versions once. A long long time ago. Like 3 regenerations ago. Before the- the doctor stopped in the hallway. He clasped his eyes shut, trying to prevent the memories slipping back into his mind. Trying to prevent the loss, the one explosion. The explosion that ended them both. The Daleks and the Timelords. Or well, as he thought at the time.

He looked behind him, and he couldn't believe what he saw. There were so many adipose in the hallway, that it looked like a giant marshmellow of death.

((lol, I didn't know how to start it. So I did this. XD too much?))
JOIN THE TEAM