By NinjaBoss315
#103043 (Play it as you chose. Either get yours from him or have it already.)

Prof. Ebony: "Well, fellas, I hope you all got your Pokes. If not, head back home! Just kiddin', we've got a plethora of Starters for you all."
By corvus4982
#103047 *turns around to Arkas* Wha-what?! Aw, man! Oh, well. Hey, you know where I can get a ride? I wasn't expecting to go back, so I used all of my energy to get here!
By Pgnconan
#103053 *The young boy notices the odd males, and makes his way slowly towards the two, not having a single Pokeball on him.*
By NinjaBoss315
#103066 Jiraya, come here and say Hi to Alex!
*motions for my Froakie, currently playing with an unclaimed Eevee, to come over to us.*
Don't worry, Eevee, I'm sure someone from the Ferry will want you as their partner.
By Pgnconan
#103070 *Stands a little distance away from the two males, although he is close enough to hear what the two of them are talking about, and to be seen.*
By Waterboyr
#103083 Form!
"I would like to sign up!"
Name (Real or Not): Dux
Age (Real or Not): 13
Starter: Turtwig
Description of Social/Emotional Characteristics: Smart, Outgoing, and Hardworking
Description of Physical Characteristics: Brown hair curved to right, blue shirt, green jacket, blue pants (not sweat pants not jeans), green tennis shoes, newsie hat.
Bio:
The teacher was angry again. At least not at me. I glance out the window. Sure, I made all A's, but I knew that I needed to know about pokemon to succeed in the world. Lots of the other kids went on in school. But I was getting a pokemon.
I knew that.

One day I was walking to my friends house when I met a pokemon. I didn't know what it was, but I vowed to catch it one day.
After that I researched hours and hours a day. I found a competition where I could get a pokemon. It was a pokemon science competition. I worked for days and days. Hours and hours, it was my sole goal, the reason I existed, everything that I cared about. I wanted a pokemon so badly. But on the day before the competition, my happiness was shattered. I was carrying my work in my backpack, and some kids blocked my path. They were much older than me. They told me to quit the competition. I was baffled and said no. Then they grabbed my backpack and one of them pulled my arms behind my back and held me in place. I struggled and cried but they unzipped my backpack. They pulled out all of my work and snapped my laptop in half. They ripped every paper in half, through water over things I made, and threw it all on the ground, where nearly all of it blew away. Then they pushed me to the ground and kicked me a few times. I kept crying and shaking but didn't fight back. That'd give them more satisfaction. And they'd hurt me, which wasn't worth it. But a deep hatred and sorrow grew within me. They walked away. I got onto my knees slowly and when the few papers left started blowing away, I only managed to catch one. It was a drawing of the pokemon azlef. The willpower pokemon. And on the other side was the mysterious pokemon I'd seen that day. The only thing left was this drawing that had nothing to do with my project.
*2 years later*
This is what I do to people who hurt me! I don't care if you were paid!
I kick him again. "Now say your weak!"
He didn't. I kicked him again. And again. The rain was pouring.
He said it with a raspy voice. "I'm weak.
"And guess what? You are. Your friends were too. I got them too."
I kick him in the ribs as hard as I can.
He is on the ground crying, harder than I was when he beat me.
"No one hurts me. And no one will keep me from accomplishing my dreams. No matter what I have to do, I will always win. I waited years for the perfect moment. You don't have willpower. You don't have knowledge. You don't have spirit, or emotion. The willpower it takes to wait all those years, the smarts it takes to win, the emotion of hatred burning all these years to win, to beat you, to hurt you, to get revenge. You don't have any of it. Remember this... Because... I will win. And if you ever do anything like what you did again, I will be back. And it will hurt a lot more."
I kick him again.
"Don't underestimate your enemies, for you can only beat them when you learn to respect them. And love them. But you will never be anything. And when you think being tough and not trying will get you far in life, you'll be the hobo and I'll be the billionaire. Bye-bye."
And with that I knock him out, and he lays there, in the cold, heavy, rain, in an alleyway. Where no one can help him, and where he can know the truth. No one cares about him.

I will get my pokemon. I may seem nice. But I will win.
Thanks to them, I am determined. The only positive statement about them. But I have the satisfaction of knowing I'm a better person, and I'm stronger, have the determination, and I'm smarter. And I always will be.
Never hurt me. Or I will hurt you. But, I will never do anything to you, that you haven't done to me. And that was true for them. And I continue to follow my dreams, with a smile.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how awesome are you? (Any number lower than 1 or higher than 10 makes you a liar.): 8-10
JOIN THE TEAM