By 1Charak2
#105133 ... (someone Set the place)

This woods it seems like some of the trees are alive waiting for something "its So frustrating" Fire shoots from my mouth "in rage" Why Can't we Fiqure anything out!
By 1Charak2
#106058 "slips over While running away from the trevenant" they pick me up in their huge wooden claws

Hey Let me go
"what do we have here then" one asks the other A Victini that can't Fight Pathetic Scum
"throws Me to another" Take that The master Will Want him For his limitless energy
Hey Let me Go Let me Go
Shut up Weakling
nobody calls me a weakling (my fist Is enveloped in fire) I turn around and punch the treveant behind me knocking it out (as it was from point blank)
But As im a Novice at fighting a Trevenant Hits me With shadow Claw (i go flying into a tree and Recive lots of cuts and bruises) "my fist is enveloped in fire again"
Go Away You Stupid Trees "I Badly injure the head trevenant" They Retreat Back into the woods As Fall Asleep Against a tree Exhausted"
By Waterboyr
#106632 Nickname (if u want one): Pop
Pokemon (legendarys are allowed To some extent): Jumpluff
Moves (in the story you eventually how to use these moves properly you learn more as the storie progress's) Poision Powder, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, Fairy Wind
Special features (shiny Shadow Scars etc): Is a male jumpluff... He was a human and now he is a jumpluff... awkward...
By 1Charak2
Waterboyr wrote:Nickname (if u want one): Pop
Pokemon (legendarys are allowed To some extent): Jumpluff
Moves (in the story you eventually how to use these moves properly you learn more as the storie progress's) Poision Powder, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, Fairy Wind
Special features (shiny Shadow Scars etc): Is a male jumpluff... He was a human and now he is a jumpluff... awkward...

Acccepted
By Waterboyr
#106708 *Wakes up near where one of you ran*
"Ngh..."
I try to stretch out my arms...
But I don't have any...
"Wh... Oh no. I am not this pokemon. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"
By 1Charak2
#106712 Wakes up and notices a jumpluff out of the corner of my eye Yet i can't get up I still don't have enouth energy

(u might think this is bullshit yet i have no fiqured out yet how to tap into infinity energy reserves that victini has)
By LogantheFirst
#117425 Nickname (if u want one):
Pokemon (legendarys are allowed To some extent): Lucario
Moves (in the story you eventually how to use these moves properly you learn more as the story progress's): Aura Sphere, Detect, Metal Claw, ExtremeSpeed
Special features (shiny Shadow Scars etc): the green team lucario from SSBB
JOIN THE TEAM