By 1Charak2
#104388 Pokemon Victory (see what i did there) Dungeon The Rising Darkness

hello and Welcome To my New Pokemon Roleplay heres a little backstory for you

in a world Torn By Chaos and Betrayel Where Friend Turns On Friend
Where Hope Has been Replaced By a solem sadness Where Dreams are crushed By Yvetal
Once a Year He expected a Child To be Givin to him As a Meal near his hellish tower Nobody accepted
so He started to Put the pokemon Into Slaves After the first Rebellion of the slave he issued mewtwo with a order to psychically bound their minds making them mindless slaves
These Slave Terrorise the rest of the pokemon in this Unforgivin world
U wake Up with no memorys u see some other pokemon around you who are in the same predicment Your a human whos now a pokemon

App
Nickname (if u want one:
Pokemon (legendarys are allowed To some extent):
Moves (in the story you eventually how to use these moves properly you learn more as the storie progress's)
Special features (shiny Shadow Scars etc):

My app
| Show
Nickname (if u want one: none
Pokemon (legendarys are allowed To some extent): Victini
Moves (in the story you eventually how to use these moves properly you learn more as the storie progress's) Incinarate Confusion
Special features (shiny Shadow Scars etc): none

Oh and plese no God modding

Have Fun

By Pgnconan
#104401 Nickname (if you want one): Mors (Latin for Death.)
Pokemon (legendaries are allowed To some extent): Pumpkaboo
Moves (in the story you eventually how to use these moves properly you learn more as the story progresses) Trick-or-Treat, Astonish, Confuse Ray, and Scary Face.
Special features (shiny Shadow Scars etc): A scar is located next to Mors' left eye. (Mors' skin is considered unique, and horrifying, compared to that of a normal Pumkaboo's skin. {If you don't mind I would like to try my hand at Roleplaying a shiny Pokemon, that is, if you don't mind.})
By 1Charak2
MinerKombat1557 wrote:Nickname (if u want one: Disaster
Pokemon (legendarys are allowed To some extent): Absol
Moves (in the story you eventually how to use these moves properly you learn more as the storie progress's) Scratch, Night Slash, Leer, Shadow Blast (if used he will end up fainting himself in the proccess)
Special features (shiny Shadow Scars etc): Disaster is a shadow pokemon, he has a scar on his scythe and one of his paws have been scorched, its charcoal black

Dam that seems awsome Your accepted
By 1Charak2
Pgnconan wrote:Nickname (if you want one): Mors (Latin for Death.)
Pokemon (legendaries are allowed To some extent): Pumpkaboo
Moves (in the story you eventually how to use these moves properly you learn more as the story progresses) Trick-or-Treat, Astonish, Confuse Ray, and Scary Face.
Special features (shiny Shadow Scars etc): A scar is located next to Mors' left eye. (Mors' skin is considered unique, and horrifying, compared to that of a normal Pumkaboo's skin. {If you don't mind I would like to try my hand at Roleplaying a shiny Pokemon, that is, if you don't mind.})

Don't really mind if ur shiny or not its just a Palette swap lol anyways Your accepted btw (the roleplay can start now :D)
By 1Charak2
#104676 "falling From The Skie In a great ball of fire"
"wakes up" what Where am I "sees Hands" My God what am I "pats hair on head" Hm it seems I am a pokemon IM A POKEMON!?! The shock of this makes me Faint As the ball Of Fire Nears the ground... Spewing up Dirt and causing a slight disturbence
By Pgnconan
#104706 Mors had hidden behind a tree when he saw the object falling from the sky, slowly now he peaked from behind the tree, to see what had fallen from the sky.
By 1Charak2
#104717 Wakes up a sees Mors "shudders" hello Who are you "the pumpkaboo just eyes me malicously" And then Shoots a glare sending Shivers down my spine "runs off Scared into the woods"
By 1Charak2
#105066 Jesus Christ What Was that for "looks up to see absol glowing with a shadowery aura" Em Pretend i did not Say that Anyway You seem a tiny bit nicer then that other guy So where are we
JOIN THE TEAM