• Join the Cause!
- Your Character cannot be considered OP in any way. If you are strong Magically, then you must have other faults to balance it out.
- You are not to repeat an element. Each Alchemical Family passes their gift down to only one child, meaning that you cannot have the exact same skill as someone else.
- You cannot have specifically one of the four elements, as those are the most pure and powerful elements.
- You cannot automatically know each feature to Alchemy. You always start as a Novice.
Got the rules down pat? Good. Onto the form:
- Name [REQUIRED]:
- Age [DOES NOT HAVE TO BE REAL, REQUIRED]:
- Gender [REQUIRED]:
- BRIEF Description of Appearance [RECOMMENDED]:
- Alchemical Element [OPTIONAL, IF NOT CHOSEN, THEN YOU GET WHATEVER I CHOSE]:
- BRIEF Bio [STRONGLY RECOMMENDED]:
- Emotional Characteristics [REQUIRED]:
- Family Worth [POOR, RICH, DECENT]:
And there you go. I might as well give you my information, even though I am a slightly higher rank than you all. My stuff will be in a spoiler at the bottom of this post.
If you've read all this, thank you. I hope you've recognized a few references to Full Metal Alchemist, but this is our new world. Welcome to the Realm of the Dark Arts, teaching children how to blow stuff up since the dawn of time. Feel free to create a character, but PLEASE use basic RP rules: No controlling NPC's TOO much. No going out of character without using (parenthesis). Don't be a general jerk. Swearing is allowed, just don't overuse this privilege.
- Age [DOES NOT HAVE TO BE REAL, REQUIRED]: 19
- Gender [REQUIRED]: Male
- BRIEF Description of Appearance [RECOMMENDED]: Black Hair with small streaks of White, Red, Blue, and Yellow. Roughly 5'8". Wears black jeans with gold trims, a white T-Shirt with an Alchemical Circle in it. Blue, sleeveless jacket with a hoodie overtop. Aviator style a Glasses with light blue frame and dark grey lenses. Large scar across my left cheek.
- Alchemical Element [OPTIONAL, IF NOT CHOSEN, THEN YOU GET WHATEVER I CHOSE]: Lightning/Storm
- Bio [STRONGLY RECOMMENDED]: One day, I received a letter in the mail. As I opened it, I noted the strange symbols. Russian? No. Chinese? Not at all. My tongue, knowing what to do, slips out a simple phrase, "Trae", and the symbols turn into functional letters. Reading the letter with extreme caution, I read messages speaking of Tainted Ones, the Truth, the False Savior, and the Arcane Society, all of which unfamiliar. Ripping the letter to shreds, I threw the remnants into the sewer to be disposed of. Later, as I slept, I got a creeping suspicion of being watched, and ducked to the side of my bed as a blast of Purple-Gray flames burned a hole in my wall, leaving pinkish stains where my bed was just moments before. Glaring at me was a pair of Black Eyes, not the injured ones, but streaks of black with a more intense and darker color in the middle of it. Around it was the body of my Mother, with purple dust flowing around her, as if she stood in a Whirlpool of it. Her body, the same I used to comfort myself against when I was young, was pale as Edward from Twilight. Her hands, the same devices who cooked dinner for us each night, raced to grab my throat. Panicking, I did what I promised myself I'd never do again: I summoned a small batch of sparks between my fingers. Thrusting my fist into her — no, it's — stomach, I heard my mother's final words "You tore... You tore the... Protection Seal. It was... " she started coughing up pink blood, "on the parchment." As she muttered her last sentence, I watched as my only parent, as my dad had passed after giving me "The Gift", faded away, surrendering to the Underworld. Shortly after, the Alchemists came, but it was too late. My mother's final act was to slap me for tearing the seal, but the Taint created a large gash on my cheek. Now, I'm here, done being trained in the basic arts, ready to train you.
- Emotional Characteristics [REQUIRED]: Depressed, as I have seen both my mother and several other people killed by or possessed by the Tainted Ones. Energetic as my sparks. I guess some would call my behavior "Extreme Bipolar Disease".
- Family Worth [POOR, RICH, DECENT]: Decent-Poor.