Let's start this off right: You are a hero. What kind, who knows. You have traveled to the land of Eternia for your own reason, which is nobody's business but yours. In this fine country, we have run into a bit of an issue: Humans have strayed from the path of the Gods, causing anger to boil. Unleashing their fury, the Gods of Eternia have sent a race of monsters, fueled by pure insanity, to fight against us. One man or woman is nothing compared to them, two having a slight chance, multiple with high possibilities of victory. However, these statistics are against a single one of those foul beasts. We call those evil creatures "Tainted."
This is where You come into play. Having been successful in dispatching one or two on your own, you have been gathered here to help. Luckily, we humans aren't alone. We have multiple classes of characters, each with unique and special abilities.
- Sniper: The expert of Long-Range devices, you find yourself mastering Bows, Sniper Rifles, and the occasional Mortar, anything to kill the enemy from a same distance. However, you aren't able to take as many physical blows as others, as you are slightly more fragile. You are also pretty good with a knife, for close range encounters.
- Beast Master: Being able to tame most animals within minutes, you find the ability to control animals and make them do your bidding easier than actual fighting. However, if you are forced into it, you would prefer a Knife or a Shotgun, anything for easy dispatching as a fail safe.
- Dryad: Usually female, this race of nature beings are masters of agriculture. Ever felt like making a tree grow rapidly, ensnaring your enemy in it's trunk? Perhaps forcing grass to bind your foes to the ground? Also, the occasional food product is a nice perk. More defensive or supportive than offensive.
- Fallen Angel: Not actually an Angel, this class refers to a God who is still passionate for humans, giving up their immortality in exchange for the ability to help. Usually gifted with extreme(ly AWESOME) powers, these allies are very hard to find, meaning approval for this class is very uncommon. Classifying these people by their attributes is very tough, as they can differ greatly.
- Pyrotechnic: Knowing flames better than a fire-fighter, you can usually depend on a lighter to defeat your enemies. Commonly uses fire related weaponry, such people are usually offensive. They are also allowed to Cary Alcohol around with them, as it makes a great fuel for dousing foes in flames.
- Psycho: Sometimes, logic isn't enough. When someone really needs to just die, Psychos can always get the job done. NEVER defensive, these rampaging barbarians usually use Melee weapons, making them weak from long distances. However, if you are stuck in a hand to hand fight with one, good luck.
- Sorcerer: Depending on magic as your weapon, Sorcerers usually deny physical tools in exchange for magic. Why carry a sword when you can summon one? No arrows? No problem. Shoot them with spells!
- Mechanic: Similar to the BeastMaster, you use pets to fight, however, these pets are usually robots of mass destruction, ready to kill. Usually defensive characters, but with offensive or defensive pets. The Mechanic the self can't take too many hits, but their minions can take plenty of them.
Are you ready to murder, kids? I can't hear you! Before you jump out there and start the slaughter of foes, let's get things straightened with the Gods and Goddesses.
- Kalila: Goddess of Love. Most Fallen Angels are her children.
- Karisha: Goddess of Magic, Alchemy, and Miracles. Deity of choice for most Sorcerers.
- Lief: God of Nature. Ancestor to all Dryads.
- Dimitri: God of Violence. Patron of all Warriors. Main Deity.
- Ezgi: Goddess of Pain. Goddess who helped bring our enemies to life.
- Zona: God of Death. Created the husks for the Tainted.
Chosen Deity (If not, put "None"):
Bio (If long, put in spoilers):
My App, if you are Curious -
Class: Fallen Angel
Chosen Deity (If not, put "None"): A'thery
Expertise: Storm Magic
Weapon: Elemental Katana
Appearance: Concept Art –——> http://m.imgur.com/aanFG34
Bio (If long, put in spoilers):
I sat by Father's throne, waiting for his return. It was time for Storms, I knew, but I was never patient. I looked beneath me, below the clouds, and saw them — the mortals. Their helpless struggle conflicted my feelings. I was a God, son of A'thery and Karisha! Why should I ever connect to these fools? However, my heart yearned for these brave souls. My eyes followed the Taint as they tore humans apart, piece by piece, the sight of the crimson blood causing me to flinch. I noticed Mother heading my way, scowling.
"Tobias, what are you doing?" She scolded, her face filled with force anger. She was only doing her job, I knew, but it didn't make me feel any better. Karisha, my mother, Goddess of Miracles and Sorcery, knew her heart belonged to those humans, facing their struggle. Her wings of Aura fluttered around her, sharing her eccentric personality.
"Mother, may I help them?" I asked.
"No, your Father would never permit you." She responded. A'thery, Lord of the Skies, refused to let his only son fall to Earth and join the struggle. It was his way of spoiling me.
"But... Why? Why must we live in comfort as they are down there, dying? Why are we using our power to separate from them, when we could be saving lives! Who cares if they don't worship us? I've never eaten any sacrificed food, sent directly to me, but I'm not bothered!" I yelled, frustrated.
"Quite a commotion you're causing." Dimitri commented, appearing into sight. "Oh, Karisha, let him play! As long as he is on the surface of the Overworld, he may not be mortal, but we can always watch him. If he wishes to fight, let him be." After finishing his speech, Dimitri throws me a sword hilt. Once I catch it, it expands with a blade of Plasma, surrounded by electric energy. "I'm sure he'll be fine. I've got some disciples coming in right now, who'd love to protect him."
Groaning, Mother looked into,my eyes, trying to rad my emotions. "Fi–" Interupting her, Dimitri snapped his fingers and my blue, translucent wings started to fade, causing me to fall to the ground.
Once I land, I immediately strike one Tainted with my Katana, leaving the blade stabbed into it's back. Summer saluting over it's head, I use both feet to kick another Taint into the exposed blade, killing both of them. Helping a little child up, I smile and begin walking in the direction of the Resistance HQ.
Welcome, my friend, to a world of danger. Try not to die.