By ShinyKeldeo
#161918 Lily: Oh Shulk, it's you, good to see you again. And Yeah, We Found that Larvitar Drowning in a River on the Outskirts of Town. We Don't Know What Happened Though... Oh Yeah, Meet Alicia, She Joined us in Vertigo City.
Alicia: Nice to Meet You, Shulk Was It?

-Forest-
Riley: Grah, Not This Again, Didn't We Just Go Through the Same Thing with that Shaymin the Other Day?
Shia: This is Getting Irritating, Where did that Little Runt Go?
Galahad Pulled Up in the Van, and Spoke Out the Window.
Galahad: Where did it go? Did you Lose It?
Riley: It's Around Here Somewhere... AH!
The other two turned to see Riley Flat on his Back, the Pokemon Dashing Off Again.
Galahad: Not This Time... Machamp, Grab It!
Galahad's Machamp Appeared Before the Pokemon, Restraining it Before it Could Escape.
Shia: So That's The One We Were After? Doesn't Look Like Much to Me...
Galahad: Do Not Judge a Book By It's Cover, It Holds Great Power Within, Load it in the Van and Let's Get Out of Here.
They Loaded the Small Pokemon into a Crate, and Put it in the Back of the Van. Unbeknownst to Them, However, Brooks Was Watching Them from a Short Ways Away.
Brooks: No, I Got Here too Late... But So That's Galahad, huh? One of Royal Skies Top 3... They're Getting Serious.
While the trio were getting in the cab of the Van, Brooks Snuck around to the back and held on as the van took off.

By ShinyKeldeo
#161927 Lily: That Sounded Rough on You, But It Looks Like You Have a New Pokemon. So Do me and Brent, We Both Have an Eevee Now After Getting an Egg Each from Vertigo City.
Alicia: I Wonder What Each of You Are Going to Evolve Them Into... There are so many choices.
Brent Finally Returned from the Dorms with a Dry Pair of Clothes, and Saw Shulk Talking with Lily and Alicia.
Brent: Hey Shulk, Long Time No See, What Have You Been Up To?

-Forest Path-
The Van Was Still Speeding Away With Brooks on the Back of It. He Saw a Rather Large Pothole Ahead.
Brooks: I've Got to Time This Just Right...
He Jimmied With the Lock on the Door To Where it Would Open At the Slightest Bump, then Jumped Onto the Roof of the Van. The Van Hit the Pothole at High Speed, Sending the Back Door and the Crate Flying Out.
Galahad: Which One of You Nincompoops Didn't Lock that Door Tight?
The trio Jumped Out of the Van and Ran Towards the Crate. That's When Brooks Made His Move.
Brooks: Let's Rock, Rhyperior, Feraligatr!
Standing in their way now was Brooks' Feraligatr, as well as his massive Rock/Ground Type Rhyperior.
Riley: No, Not This Kid Again!
Shia: Sir, This is the Brat that Wiped Us Last Time!
Galahad: That's Why I'm Not Holding Anything Back With Him, *Pulls Out Three Pokeballs* Machamp, Aegislash, Garchomp!
Machamp Grabbed Aegislash As They Appeared, and the fearsome Dragon/Ground Type Garchomp Appeared with a Gem Around it's Neck.
Brooks: That Gem... Could it be Garchompite?
Galahad: Correct, and Here *Draws Sword* Is My Keystone!
The Blade He Drew Looked Ancient, Artfully Crafted, With a Gemstone in the Hilt.
Brooks Ran Behind his Pokemon, and Unlocked the Cage, Letting the Pokemon Free.

Brooks: Run, I'll Hold Them Here, Just Get Away While You Can!
The Pokemon Understood, and Took Off Under the Cover of Battle.
Galahad: You Two, Chase that Pokemon Down! I've Got This.
Both: Yes Sir!
By ShinyKeldeo
#161939 Lily: Wow, That's Shiny, That's Really Rare!
Joy: Well, If You'll Excuse me then, I have a Larvitar to Attend To.
Brent: Can I Help Any?
Joy: Sure, I Could Use an Extra hand while my Chansey are tending to recovering Pokemon, Follow Me.
Joy and Brent Went on Through the Patient Doors, leaving Lily and Alicia Alone with Shulk Again.
Lily: Oh Yeah, Shulk? Do You Know What Happened to Brooks the Other Day? He Left us a Note, But We Didn't See Him.
Alicia: Brooks? I Know that Name, but from where...

-Forest-
After Fleeing from the Battle, The Pokemon Tried to Get as Far Away as Possible from the humans it had encountered. It Worried about the young boy who had set it free, hoping he was alright.
Riley: I Hear it, This Way!
Shia: Right Behind You, We Can't Let This One Get Away Again!
He Had no Time to Rest, They were Close on his Trail. He Was Still Hurt from the Skirmish, but Managed to Keep Moving Until he Saw the Lights of Riviera Town. He Made a Beeline for the Town, where the duo chasing him had to halt their pursuit.
Riley: He's Made it to the Town, We Can't Pursue Him There.
Shia: Yeah, We'd Make Too Much of a Scene, Let's Get back to Galahad, See How He's Doing...

-Battle-
Both of Galahad's Pokemon Lay Defeated, Brooks Extremely Exhausted. Galahad seemed Shocked.
Galahad: You... You're...
Brooks: You Catch on Quick... *Punches Galahad in the Face, Knocking Him Out*, Good Work You Two, Return for a Good Rest.
He Heard in the Distance the two Grunts Returning, He Had to Move Now.
Brooks: Alright, Noivern, We Gotta Get Out of Here!
Brooks Sent Out is Bat Like Dragon Pokemon, and Took Off Into the Night Sky, Heading Towards Riviera Town. He Knew that the Pokemon Must Have Fled There, Believing Royal Skies Wouldn't Pursue. He Knew They Wouldn't, So He Headed There Just Hoping...
By ShinyKeldeo
#161942 -Riviera Town-
Brooks: Noivern, Land In front of the Pokemon Center, Quickly!
Noivern obeyed, and landed in front of the door. Brooks Went to Jump off and saw Shulk, Lily, and a girl he'd never seen running out.
Brooks: Shulk, Lily, You two are a sight for sore eyes.
Lily: What Happened to You, You Look Like You Went Toe to Toe with a Machamp.
Brooks: You know, I Just about did. *Jumps Down, Winces and Drops to One Knee* Dang, Must Have Taken a Hit to the Leg Sometime in that Battle...
Alicia: Are You Okay? Come on, let's get inside.
Brooks: Right, Noivern Return *Returns Noivern*, I probably just need to stay off of it for a while... (Thinking) But What About that Pokemon, It's Definitely Hurt and Scared Out of Its Mind...

-Forest-
Riley: Sir, Are You Okay, Say Something!
Galahad: Arg, What Happened... AH, That Brat, Where did He Go?!
Shia: He Got Away Sir, Somewhere Near Riviera Town. So Did that Pokemon...
Galahad: Grrr... Get in the Van, We're Going After Them!
???: No You're Not, You are in No Condition to Go.
Galahad: *Gasp*, Sire, You Came in Person...
All Three Kneel Before the Towering Figure Before them, Still Shrouded in Shadow.
???: It's Obvious that a Couple Bratty Kids are Too Much for the Might of the Great Galahad, So I'm Bringing In Help. I've Brought Admin Lancer to assist in your endeavor, do not fail me Lancer...
Another Person, Wearing the Same Gear as Galahad, Emerged from the Shadows.
Lancer: I Will Not Fail You, as These Fools Have, Sire.
???: Good, Now, You Four Will Proceed to Lake Northwind, for Operation Purify. Do NOT Fail me Again.
All: Yes, Sire.
By ShinyKeldeo
#161968 As They All Turned to Go Inside, the Van Zoomed By the Pokemon Center Along the Main Road. Brooks Locked Eyes With Galahad, for a moment time seemed to slow down for the both of them. The Van Sped Off Down the Main Road.
Brooks: That was Them, Where Could They Be Off To Now?
Lily: Was That Royal Skies?
Brooks: It Was, Galahad Was their Superior, He's One of Royal Skies Toughest. There Was Another Guy Though, I Know Him Too Well As Well... *Flashback to the Slowed Down Visual Contact* That Was Lancer, I've Only Heard About Him. He's their Top, Except for The Boss. This Can't Be good...
He Goes to Pull Out a Pokeball, Then Winces at the Pain in his Leg Once Again.
Brooks: Damn It, *Throws Pokeball* Noivern Follow That Van!
His Loyal Dragon Pokemon Took Off in Hot Pursuit of Royal Skies' Van, Staying a Good Distance Away so It Wouldn't Be Spotted. Meanwhile, Lily and Alicia Helped Brooks Inside.

-Recovery Room-
Joy: That Larvitar is Very Lucky You Came Along when You did, Rock Type Pokemon Tend to Have a Hard Time Swimming, Especially One This Young.
Brent: How do you think it ended up there anyways?
Joy: If I Had to Guess, It Was Probably Trying to Escape Poachers. They Have a Habit of Heading Up to the Preserve in the Valley Nearby. Officer Jenny and the Police Force Do All They Can, But Most of the Time They Get Away With it.
Brent: Pokemon Poachers... What an Evil Thing To Do to a Little Guy Like This.
Joy: Do You Mind Staying With Him While I check on the other Pokemon?
Brent: No Problem, I'm Happy to Help.
Joy Headed down the Hall to Check on the Other Patients, Leaving Brent Alone with Larvitar.
Brent: ...I Know You Probably Can't Hear Me, And You Don't Even Know Me, But I Want To Help You.
Brent Closed His Eyes, Not Realizing Larvitar had Opened His. He Looked Upon This Boy, Remembered How He Saved Him.
Brent: I Hate People Who Abuse and Use Pokemon For Evil. If I Ever Find Those Guys...
He Opened His Eyes As He Felt a Tiny Hand on His. He Saw Larvitar Fully Awake, Looking At Him Happily. They Shared Gestures, then Larvitar Fell Back Asleep.
Joy: Sorry About That, I Was Gone Longer Than I Thought Because of a Trainer that Just Came In, His Pokemon Were in Bad Shape. You Can Head Back Now If You Want, I can Take Care of Him Now.
Brent Just Nodded, Stood up, and Headed for the Front Desk.
By ShinyKeldeo
#162081 -Riviera Town Pokemon Center-
It's the Next Morning, and all is quiet in the Pokemon Center. All the trainers were still sound asleep with the sun just beginning to peak over the horizon. In Lily, Brent, and Alicia's Room, the door opened and the Larvitar from the night before peaked inside. It saw Brent and a smile came over its face. It went over and tapped Brent on the side.
Brent: No, It's Too Early, *Pulls Sheets over Head*, Five More Minutes...
Larvitar was determined. It Jumped on Brent's Bed, and started jumping repeatedly, eventually knocking Brent out of bed.
Brent: Ow... Okay, I'm Up Already... Larvitar?
The Bouncing had also awakened Lily and Alicia, who were a bit dazed after just waking up.
Lily: Don't Tell Me... *Yawns*, That's the Same Larvitar from Last Night Isn't It?
Brent: Yeah, It Came Looking for me I Guess, is that right?
Larvitar gave Brent a Joyous Reply Meaning Yes.
Alicia: Well, since we're up, we may as well get ready for today. I'm gonna go change.
She heads out of the room with her clothes in tow.
Brent: I'm gonna go find Nurse Joy, Let's see if we can get you some breakfast, Larvitar.
Brent Leaves the Room with Larvitar in Tow, Leaving Lily in the Room. Shaymin appeared from under the bed, sitting down next to Lily, yawning.
Lily: I Know what you mean, I think, i'm not a morning person either.
Shaymin barked a reply in Pokemon Language, which humans can't usually understand.
Lily: I Wish I Could Understand What You're Saying, Shaymin...
Suddenly her Right Hand Began Glowing Again, and the Symbol Reappeared on her hand. It showed only for a brief time, but it was there.
Lily: That Symbol Again... I Wonder What's Up This Time.
Shaymin: If I Had to Guess, Probably Something Wierd.
Lily: Yeah, probably... Wait... Did you Just... Did I Just... Hear What You Said?
Shaymin: Wait, Can You Understand Me? Can You Really?
Lily: I Think So! It Must have been that Symbol Again. This is Awesome!
Brent Came Back in the Room, Heading to Grab his Clothes. He Looked at Lily and Shaymin, Knowing Something had to be up.
Brent: Alright, what are you two chatting about?
Lily: That's Just It, Shaymin can Talk!
Brent: Really, It can Talk... Let's Hear it Then.
Shaymin: All Pokemon Can Talk, It's Just Most People Can't Hear What We Say.
Brent Heard Shaymin, But only in Pokemon Language. He had a really skeptical look on his face.
Brent: Yeah, That's Totally Talking...
Lily: I Guess Only I Can Hear you Shaymin, too bad... I Guess that symbol made it to where we can understand each other.
Brent: That "Legendary Guardian" Thing again Lily? You Know That's Just an Old Fairy Tale right?
Lily: It's Real Though, you Saw that Symbol Yourself!
Brent: It Was a Trick of the Light, Seriously Though, Don't Get Too Caught Up on Old Stories Like that...
Brent Left the Room, Leaving the two alone again.
Shaymin: Some People Just Never Understand... All Legends Have Truth Rooted Somewhere in Them. Some More Than Others.
Lily: You Got That Right...
JOIN THE TEAM