By ShinyKeldeo
#161571 -Forest-
???: Where'd it Go? I Lost It!
???: Over Here, It's Running That Way, Stop It!
???: Come on Guys, We Can't Let This One Get Away, The Boss Will be Very Angry!
There is a big ruckus as three weird people are looking for something. There is a Small Pokemon Hiding Behind a rather Large Tree. Suddenly it's Spotted.
???: It's Over Here, Hurry!
The Pokemon Takes Off Like a Shot, With the People Close on It's Trail.

-A Cafe in New Amber Town-
Lily: Thanks So Much for Showing me Around Town. Now that I Have My Pokenav Updated, I Should be Able to Find My Way...
Brent: It Was No Problem, Lily, Just Kinda Sad We're Gonna be Saying Goodbye...
Lily: I've Got It! Why Don't We Go on Our Journey Together? It Would Be So Much Fun!
Brent: Well, We Get Along Pretty Well, *Looks Down at Cyndaquil and Chikorita Playing Under the Table* Our Pokemon Get Along Well, Let's Do it!
Lily: Awesome! This is Going to be Great!
Brent: So, Let's See Where the Nearest Gym is... Riviera Town is the Place.
Lily: So, Let's Get Moving! We Can Probably Hit Vertigo City By Nightfall.
Brent: I'm In, Let's Go!
They Paid for the food, Grabbed Their Gear, and Headed Out Towards the First Route, Which Would Take Them on a Winding Cliff Trail Bordered by a Lush Forested Area.

-Just Outside New Amber-
Lily: Hey, Look Over There!
Lily Pointed to Zorua, who was still chasing the Starly with fierce determination. It didn't even blink as it rushed by them, circling them and heading back in the direction it had come.
Brent: Well that was random, wonder what that was about...
The duo Continued on their way, beginning the journey to reach the Viore League.
By ShinyKeldeo
#161575 Anyone Can Join if they want, just follow the app process, and remember you can choose one pokemon to have a non-canon mega forme!
By ShinyKeldeo
#161577 -4 Hours Later, Route 701-
Lily: Wow, We've been Walking for Forever, I think I underestimated the length of the walk...
Brent: There's a Pokemon Center Just a Little Ways Ahead, It's Getting Late So We Should Probably Stop There.
They Notice a Rustling in the Bushes Next to them. Both Cyndaquil and Chikorita were Outside of Their Pokeballs, and walked forward to investigate. Out of the Bushes Popped a Pokemon that Neither of Them had Ever Seen Before.
Lily: Who's That Pokemon? Let's See What the Pokedex Says...
Pokedex: Shaymin, the Gratitude Pokemon. A Rare Pokemon to Find in Viore, It Can Change it's Forme With the Pollen of a Gracedia Flower.
Brent: Look at it, It Looks Exhausted, and look at all those scratches on it!
There was another rustling in the bushes, and the Shaymin ran and hid behind Lily and Brent. From the Bushes Emerged two People Who appeared to be wearing Knight Armor, with weird goggles on their faces.
???: This is Riley, We've Got Shaymin Cornered, Preparing to Capture.
???: (Radio) Roger, Bring it In or you know what happens...
Riley: No Problem, Me and Shia Have this, All That's Standing in our way are two rookie trainers.
Shia: You two had better move and go home, it's going to be dark soon, wouldn't want your mommies to be mad.
Brent: Who are these guys? I've never seen anyone like them.
Lily: I don't know, but whoever they are, I've got a bad feeling about this.
By ShinyKeldeo
#161598 Before he Could Do Anything, however, the two mystery trainers sent out a Dragalge and a Fraxure, preparing to battle Brent and Lily. Shaymin, weak and exhausted from running all day, collapsed, with Lily catching it in her arms. It seemed bleak, until...
???: If Those Two are Little Kids, Aren't You a Little Old to be Playing in the Sandbox?
They all turned to see a boy a few years older than Brent and Lily leaning up against a tree. He stood straight up and started walking towards the group, looking them all over.
???: Team Royal Skies, You Guys are Always Causing Trouble that I end Up Mopping Up. Not This Time...
He Looks at the Shaymin in Lily's Arms, and Notices her Right Hand Glowing on and off.
???: (Thinking) Could it Be? Could she be a... (Talking) You two, get that Shaymin out of here and to safety, i'll handle this.
Brent: Are you sure? It's two against one then!
???: Trust me, I can handle this *Pulls Pokeball off of Belt*, Now GO!
Lily: Okay, Thank you!
Lily and Brent Take off With Shaymin, with the Mystery Trainer blocking Royal Skies' Path.
Riley: Out of Our Way!
???: Now it's our turn to play, Feraligatr *Throws Pokeball*, Let's have some fun. *Holds up and Touches the Odd Gemstone on his Ring*
A Bright Light is Seen around the bend where the three trainers were, and that was all Brent and Lily could see as they ran.

-Near Route 701 Pokemon Center-
The Glowing on Lily's hand had been growing more and more constant, and they finally noticed it with the Pokemon Center in View. With Shaymin in one hand, she held her right hand up and watched in wonder. The Light grew brighter, and a strange mark in the shape of a flower appeared. She and Brent looked at it, and watched as it faded.
Lily: What... Just happened?
Brent: I don't Know, but Let's Get Shaymin Down to the Pokemon Center quick!
Lily: Right, Let's Hurry!
The Duo Rushed into the Pokemon Center with the Battered and Bruised Shaymin.

-Forest Battle-
Shia: How... How did he Beat Both of Us That Quickly?!
Riley: He's on a Whole Other Level than Us, Retreat!
The two Grunts Retreated into the Forest, With the Mystery Trainer not Pursuing.
???: Good Work Feraligatr, Another Victory Against Royal Skies.
His Feraligatr at his side Looked Very Different, but in a Bright Flash of Light, it Returned to Normal. The Trainer Stood there with his eyes closed, and spoke to seemingly nothing.
???: I know you're there, kid, you're not hiding from anyone.
JOIN THE TEAM