By ShinyKeldeo
#161455 @MinerKombat1557 Accepted, Just a Few Little Touch Ups:

-Would Like to See an Actual Starter as Well, But Zorua is Fine for a Pokemon (One of My Favorite Pokemon Anyways)
-Do You Want that Zoroark Pic to be it's Mega Forme? I Could Make It one If You'd Want.

And Thanks for Not Giving Up on This Once Great Section, I'll Start the Story Soon!

By ShinyKeldeo
#161510 Mega Zoroark Typing and Ability
Type: Dark/Psychic
Ability: Shapeshifter - Allows the Pokemon to Take the Form of It's Environment, Making it Harder to Find and Hit.

Image:
By Codcrafter
#161530 Trainer Name - Cod
Gender - Male
Pokemon - Weavile (possible mega?)
Goal - To protect ancient ruins in all of the Viore region.
Personality - doesn't really talk much, caring, will sacrifice own life to save others.
Hometown - Originates from New Amber Town
Legendary Guardian - Darkrai .
Keystone - il put a picture of the type of keystone i want because i don't know the name of it...
By ShinyKeldeo
#161531 @Codcrafter Accepted.

Mega Weavile Typing and Ability
Type: Dark/Ice
Ability: Technician
Image (Since One Never Given/Found): Image
By ShinyKeldeo
#161547 -High in the Skies Above Viore-
A Jetliner is making it's final descent into Viore International Airport. Looking out one of the windows is a young girl named Lily, who is Moving to Viore with her father.
(Background Time: Lily Grew Up in Goldenrod City in Johto. She Recieved Her First Pokemon Just a Week Before, But Couldn't Begin Her Journey Through Johto Because Her Mother Had Just Become a Gym Leader in Viore. Thus, they are Moving to the Far Away Viore Region.)
Lily: Wow, the landscape down there is beautiful, what an amazing looking region!
Father: Remember now, you head right to the Prof. Lab when we land, I know how much you want to start your journey.
Lily: Right! I Can't Wait, I've Been Waiting Too Long Now!
(Intercom) Pilot: Passengers, Please Fasten Your Safety Belts, We Are Making Our Descent into VIA Now.
Everyone Buckled up Tight, and Lily Happened to Look Back and Notice a Boy Not Much Older than Her a Few Seats Back with a Zorua in his Lap. "How Cute" She Thought.
The Plane Finally Landed and Pulled into the Loading Dock, and the Pilot Announced that They Could Now Depart. As she Pulled Her Backpack Out of the Luggage Compartment, She backed into the Zorua Trainer by Accident.
Lily: Oh, I'm So Sorry, I'm a real klutz today...
Her Bag Dropped From Her Hands, Spilling It's Contents all Over the Floor of the Plane Cabin. One Such Item that Dropped was a Pokeball, Which Opened and Revealed Her Partner Pokemon, Chikorita.
By ShinyKeldeo
#161558 She Begins Picking Up the Items that Fell Out of Her Bag.
Lily: My Names Lily, Nice to Meet You, This is my Partner Chikorita.
She Pulled out a Pink Pokegear and Looked at the Clock and a Startled Look Came over Her Face.
Lily: Oh No, I'm Going to be Late, Sorry to Cut the Conversation Short, See Ya Around Sometime!
She Dashes off the Plane Through the Airport, Running Late for Her Appointment to see Professor Maple, the Viore Region's Pokemon Professor. She Left the Airport and looked around herself in awe of the beauty of the city. She was so caught up she ran into yet another person, falling to the ground.
Lily: Ow, Twice in less than Five Minutes? Seriously?
???: You Alright?
The person she had bumped into was a young boy, seemingly the same age as her. He held down his hand to help her up.
???: Quite a way to say hello, isn't it? My Names Brent, What's Yours?
Lily: I'm Lily, Sorry for running into you, i'm in a bit of a rush to find the Pokemon Lab.
Brent: Well, just so happens i'm on my way there now, we can head over there together, what do you say?
Lily: Sure, thanks so much!
The two head off uptown towards the lab of Pokemon Professor Richard Maple, with the boy she met on the plane, Shulk, just leaving the Airport.

(Background Time Again: Brent is a boy who has lived in Viore his whole life, and just so happens to have the same Birthday as Lily, and Moved to New Amber Town from Voltic City Just a Week Ago, As his Father had Become an Assistant to Prof. Maple.)

(Appearance Time:
- Lily is thin with her green hair in a Long Ponytail. She Wears a Green Tanktop with a Pink Miniskirt, with a Yellow Backpack. She Also has a Beautiful Flower in her hair on the left side, and a mysterious Bracelet on her right wrist, bearing a gem of unknown origin.
- Brent is an average boy with an Orange Shirt and Black Jacket, with a pair of Blue Jeans. He has a rectangular black backpack with Brown Flat Hair. He also has a mysterious necklace with a gem of undetermined origin.)
By ShinyKeldeo
#161566 -The Streets of New Amber Town-
Lily: Wow, This Place Looks Amazing, I've Never Seen Decorations Like This in Goldenrod!
Brent: Come on, This Way is the Quickest Way to His Lab.
He Pointed North to a Hill on the Far Side of Town, which housed a giant orange and white building with giant windows and a Pokeball Symbol on the Front.
They made their way across town, taking shortcuts through alleys until they arrived at the front steps. They continued in.

-Prof. Maple's Lab-
Maple: Welcome, I am Prof. Maple, and You Must be Lily, and you Brent, You're Just The Way I was Told you Looked Like! You both know why you are here, correct?
Lily and Brent: To Get Our Pokedexes to Start Our Journey!
The two look at each other in surprise, neither of them knowing this information before then.
Maple: Well well, this is a quaint surprise, you both are starting your journeys today. Well, to Register Your Trainer Data in Your Pokedexes, Place Your Starter Pokemon in This Machine Behind me.
They do this, and this is where we learn that Brent's Starter was a Cyndaquil, which he raised himself from an Egg from his Brother.
Maple: Well, That was Simple Enough, Here are your Pokedexes, As well as some Starting Pokeballs.
Lily: Thank you so much, I can't wait to get started!
Brent: I Could have left days ago, but the Professor was Out Until Today.
Maple: Yes, Sorry About That, I'm Kind of a Ruin Maniac, and with the abundance of ancient ruins in Viore, I'm like a Kid in a Candy Store! ...Oh, I've gotten off topic, haven't I? I'm Sorry, Have a Fun Time on Your Journeys!

-Outside Maple's Lab-
Brent: So, What are you going to do now?
Lily: I'm Going to Challenge the Viore League, so I'm Heading for the Nearest Gym!
Brent: Do you Know Where it is even?
Lily: Let Me Check my Pokegear... Uh Oh, Incompatible Map for Region.
Brent: You Came from Out of Region, So You'll Have to Sync it Up. Come on, I'll Show You Around and Take you to the Pokemon Center Where you Can Get that Fixed.
Lily: Wow, You're Really Nice for a Guy I Just Met Today.
Brent: You're The Same Too, Let's Go!
The Two Take off down the street, just as Shulk Arrives at the Lab.
JOIN THE TEAM