By ShinyKeldeo
#161610 ???: That was Team Royal Skies, an Organization Working to Take over Viore Using the Power of the Legendary Dragon Pokemon. That Being Said, I have no clue why they were after Shaymin... My Name's Brooks by the way.
(Background Time Number Three: Brooks is a Veteran Pokemon Trainer on His Journey for about 2 Years. There is Little Information About Him, other than He is Partnered with a Feraligatr)
(Appearance Time: Brooks is Taller than Lily and Brent, Somewhat Thin, Wearing a White T-Shirt with a Blue Pokeball Outline on It. On top of That is a Jean Jacket, with Blue Jeans held up by a Belt that Supports his Pokeballs. He Carries a Red Bedroll on his Back as his Backpack, and has a Ring with a Gemstone of Undetermined Origin on his Right Hand.)
Brooks: That's a Fine Looking Zorua you have there, I can tell it's been well Trained. *Looks in the Direction the Grunts Fled* Those two will be back with help, let's make Sure that Shaymin is safe.
He Begins Walking Calmly down the Trail Towards the Pokemon Center, then Looks Back over His Shoulder
Brooks: Come on, Let's Walk and Talk.

By ShinyKeldeo
#161621 Brooks: Interesting... You Know Something, I Was the One Who Discovered the Johto Mega Formes in the First Place. It Happened Completely by Chance, but it was something that i'd never want to do over. But That's A Story for another day...
He Looked up into the sky, seemingly pondering something. Then he turned and looked back to Shulk.
Brooks: I've been traveling for a long time, and i've seen a lot of things in my journey. But these Royal Skies guys, i've never seen anyone like them. I don't get their game at all.
There was Silence for a Time as they walked, and finally Brooks broke it once again.
Brooks: You don't seem like other trainers i've seen, you don't seem to have much spark in becoming a trainer at all. You started your Journey for another reason didn't you?
By ShinyKeldeo
#161634 Brooks: (Thinking) Hmm, his Aura is Bright, and His Goal is Right, But He Doesn't Appear to Have the True Heart of a Trainer... He Could Have Great Potential If Not For That.
He Remained Silent Until they Arrived at the Pokemon Center, Where they Saw Brent and Lily Talking With Nurse Joy, Who Immediately Recognized Brooks.
Joy: Hello there Brooks, Haven't Seen You in a Long Time, How Have you Been?
Brooks: Oh Here, There, Everywhere...
Lily: What Were You Saying About that Shaymin?
Joy: Oh Yes, That Shaymin is Possibly the Only Shaymin in Viore Now, It's Such a Sad Story. You See, There Used to be a whole Colony of Shaymin who Lived in the Gracidea Field Deep in the Forest. But Trainers and Developers Continued to Intrude on Their Land, Forcing Most to Leave. Only This Shaymin Stayed Behind. This Shaymin Also Has An Extremely Rare Form of the Gracidea, called the Ever-Gracidea.
Brooks: I've Heard of It, It Allows Shaymin to Stay in Sky Forme No Matter What, That is a Rare Find.
Joy: And, Luckily, Shaymin will make a Full Recovery from its Injuries. Just a Good Night's Rest and She'll be Fighting Fit.
Brooks: That's Good to Hear... *Thinks Back to the Light He Saw on Lily's Hand* Hey Lily, Brent, May I Speak to You Later?
Brent: Sure, We're not Planning on Leaving Until Tomorrow Anyways.
Lily: I Have Something to Talk to You About Too.
Brooks: Good, I'll Meet You Around Back When You're Ready. *Passes Shulk* I'm Going to Give You Some Advice, Your Goal is Just, But You Will Never Succeed Unless You Find Your True Heart in Being a Trainer, Remember This.
By ShinyKeldeo
#161671 -Route 701 Pokemon Center-
Brent: So This is the Guy you bumped into on the plane that you told me about? Cool, i'm Brent, nice to meet ya, *Points to Cyndaquil on his Shoulder* This is my partner, Cyndaquil.
Lily Still Seemed Unsure and Nervous About Something, Which Wasn't Like Her at All.
Lily: I'm going on back to talk with Brooks, catch up one you're done talking Brent.
She Quickly Headed out the Same Door Brooks Had Moments Ago.
Brent: That's Weird, Wonder Whats Eating Her... *Looks Back to Shulk* Might be that Weird Thing that Showed up on her hand I guess. Anyways, Those Guys Wanted Shaymin for Some Reason, Team Royal Skies Or Whatever that guy called them...

-Out Back Behind the Pokemon Center-
Lily Had Just Finished Explaining What Had Happened After She had Left them.
Brooks: You're Kidding! This... This is Amazing, Yet Worrying...
Lily: Why is That?
Brooks: It's an Ancient Legend Passed Down as a Bedtime Story in Viore. Many People, throughout the world, are born destined to partner with a Legendary Pokemon. They are to Protect and Fight Alongside Them in Times of Need. They're Known as Legendary Guardians.
Lily: Legendary Guardians? Is That What That Mark Means?
Brooks: Yes, You Were Born Destined to Partner with Shaymin Here today, This was No Chance Encounter. You Two Have Already Bonded Deeper Than you Know.
Lily: How do you know so much about it?
Brooks: When you Travel As Long As I Have, You Pick Up a Thing or Two... But that Also Means Something Terrible is Soon to Befall the Region, Most Legendary Guardians Live Out Their Lives Never Knowing They Are One. They are Only Called Upon When A Great Evil is to Arise...
Lily: So, Some Evil is Coming, And I Have to Fight It?
Brooks: Most Likely, and I Believe I Know Now Why Royal Skies Was After Shaymin... I'll Have to Think about This... I'll be Back Later, after i've found some answers.
Brooks Walked Around the side of the Pokemon Center, and Smiled secretly.
Brooks: (Thinking) She's Got What It Takes, She'll be a Great Guardian, I can Sense It.

-Later That Night-
The Pokemon Center is quiet, everyone asleep for the night. Brooks Never Returned After he Left Earlier, So Lily and Brent had Both Gone to Sleep.
It Was Now that Lily Was Having the Most Peculiar Dream, it Seemed So Real, Too Real to Even Be a Dream. That is When a Majestic White and Gold Pokemon Appeared to Her.

Lily: Who are You?
Pokemon: I Am Arceus, Creator of this Universe and All Others. You Have Been Chosen to Defend This World from Evil. What That Evil Will Be, I Do Not Know Myself.
Lily was in Awe, This Truly was No Dream, It Was Completely Real.
Arceus: Be Aware, however, That You Will Not be Alone in This Endeavor. Many Have been Chosen, though Most Have Yet to Find Their Partners. Be Strong, and Shaymin will be Strong With You, Lily.
Everything Started Becoming Fuzzy, and Soon She Heard a Distant Voice as the Vision Completely Faded Away...
Brent: Lily, Hey Lily, Earth to Lily.
It Was Daylight Out Now, Everyone Was Awake and Moving Now.
Lily: Wow, Some Dream (Even Though it Wasn't a Dream At All), Come on, Let's Check on Shaymin.
By ShinyKeldeo
#161678 At the Front Desk, Nurse Joy had Shaymin with her when Lily and Brent Arrived. Shaymin Slowly Floated over to Lily and Stood Next to Her on her Shoulder.
Joy: Shaymin is Perfectly Fine Now, and It Appears to be Quite Attached to You Lily.
Lily: Yeah, she does... (It's True What Brooks Said, About the Bond We Already Have together...)
Joy: I Feel Like You Should Take Shaymin With you. Also, With Those People Around Here, They May Come After her Again.
Brent: Right, So, What do you Say Lily?
Lily: Of course, but... She's not Coming as my Pokemon, She's Coming as my Partner.
Joy: (Puzzled) That Sounds, Charming... Oh Yes, I Almost Forgot, Brooks Left a Message For You. *Hands Paper*
Lily: (Reading) Lily, Brent, Don't Worry About Team Royal Skies Right Now, They're Beyond Your Current Level of Power. Just Continue Your Journeys and One Day You'll Be Ready. I'm Sure I'll See You Again Soon. -Brooks.
Brent: Well, At Least That's Taken Care of, Let's Get to Vertigo City Lily, It's So Close Now!
Lily: Right, Let's Go Shaymin, Our Journey together begins now!
The Two Trainers Rushed Our of the Pokemon Center, With Shaymin Right behind them.

-Somewhere in the Forest-
The Three People are Together in a Large Van. On the Screen is the Shadowy Form of presumebly their boss.
???: What Happened This Time, Did One of You "Slip over a Geodude" or something?
Riley: No, sir, a trainer, more powerful than i've seen in these parts, wiped us both out in no time.
Shia: He Used what appeared to be a Mega Feraligatr, as well.
???: Hmm, I've Heard of This Boy Giving Our Forces Trouble in the Past... Forget This Operation Then, Proceed to Operation Burning Star. Galahad, You Make Sure These Two Don't Mess Up Again, or Your Admin Reputation is Through.
The Third, Larger of the Group Steps Forward into the Light of the Screen.
Galahad: I Will Not Fail You, Sire, It Shall Be Done.
The Van Squealed to Life, and Took Off on Suspension Tires Across the Hilly Terrain.
JOIN THE TEAM