By ShinyKeldeo
#161834 -Later That Afternoon-
Brent: We're Finally Here, This is Vertigo City.
Lily: Is there a Gym here?
Brent: No, But this City is a Hub for the Whole Region, Connecting to the West, East, South, and New Amber Town to the North.
Lily: Wow, so this place is pretty important huh?
Brent: They also hold events and tournaments at the arena downtown sometimes, let's head over to the Pokemon Center and See if any are going on today!
Lily: Sounds like a plan, lead the way!

-Undisclosed Location-
Galahad: Any Sign of Troublemakers?
Riley: Negative Sir, Area is Secure.
Shia: I Can't Seem to Pinpoint a Way In Sir, What Should we Do?
Galahad: Leave that to Me, *Pulls Out two Pokeballs* Machamp, Aegislash, Bring that Wall Down!
Machamp Grabs Aegislash like a blade, and charges forward into what appears to be a stone brick wall. He Hacks and Slashes Away with Aegislash, and finally steps back.
Riley: Wow, Not a Scratch On It... This Stuff isn't any Stone Like I've Seen.
Shia: It was kinda built to keep people out you know Riley, you Didn't Expect This to be Easy did You?
Galahad: Keep Quiet and Focus on the Task at Hand, We Must Find a Way In, Spread Out and Find One!
Riley and Shia: Yes Sir!

-Vertigo City Pokemon Center-
The duo walked into the Vertigo Pokemon Center like any normal day. To their surprise, there was confetti, balloons, streamers, and other party paraphernalia.
Joy: Congratulations You Two, You are both the 10,000th Boy and Girl to Enter this Pokemon Center Since it Opened, so you both win an amazing prize!
Two Chansey Appeared from Behind her, each with an Egg Case in Hand with the same Egg in Each One.
Lily: Well, this was unexpected, but thank you!
Brent: I do gotta say this is a first, what egg is this?
Joy: That's the secret, you'll find out soon enough!
The duo took the egg containers, taking great care with the delicate items. They stowed them away, and headed to the cafeteria for some lunch.

(Pokemon Updates:
-Lily: Chikorita, Egg
-Brent: Cyndaquil, Egg)

Egg: Image

By ShinyKeldeo
#161856 -Undetermined Location-
Galahad, Riley, and Shia are all once again in the Van speaking with their boss through the screen.
???: What is the Progress Report of Operation Burning Star?
Galahad: We Have Arrived at the Location, But there is No Clear Point of Entry. Also, Any Improvised Entries We Have Attempted Have Been Unsuccessful.
???: Hmm, I Expected As Much, This Structure Was Built by the One of the First Legendary Guardians of this Region.
Riley: Sir, I Do Not Mean any Disrespect, But May We Know What We are Here For in the First Place?
There is Silence as Shia and Galahad Stared at Riley. Then the Boss Spoke Again.
???: It is Only Fair. As I Said, This Structure Was Built By One of the First Legendary Guardians. It Has Remained Lost and Hidden for Centuries. Within is a Pokemon that Could Prove to be a Valuable Asset to Our Cause in Our Hands, and a Serious Problem in Others. That's All I Will Say, Your Mission is to Infiltrate This Structure and Capture that Pokemon.
Galahad: How Are we to Enter then, the Structure is Protected by Something I Cannot Explain.
???: I Am Sending You Schematics of the Structure, there is a Hidden Entry Point Somewhere on the Outside. Find It.
All: Yes Sire.

-Vertigo City Pokemon Center-
While in the Cafeteria, Lily and Brent Noticed another Girl about their age sitting alone on the far side of the room. They decided to walk over.
Lily: Excuse me, we thought you looked lonely, so we wanted to know if we could sit here with you.
???: Oh, sure, it would be nice to talk to someone.
Brent: That's Lily, My Name is Brent.
???: My Name is Alicia, I just arrived in town today.
Lily: Same Here, we're on a journey to compete in the Viore League.
Alicia: That's a good dream to have, I hope you make it one day.
Brent: So, What are you Traveling Around Doing?
Alicia: I'm just on a Training Journey with My Pokemon, we've come all the way from Dracotia City.
Lily: Dracotia City? *Looks Up on PokeGear* Wow That's Super Far Away, You Came All that Way?
Alicia: Yep, I'm trying to become stronger alongside my Pokemon.
Brent: Then How About a Battle? I Haven't Had a Good Battle Yet.
Alicia: Sounds like Fun, Let's Do It!
The trio headed out to the Battlefield Behind the Pokemon Center, where the Battle Between Alicia and Brent Would Soon Begin.

(A New Challenger Approaches:
Name: Alicia
Pokemon: Coming Soon...
Hometown: Dracotia City
Other Information to Come as Time Progresses.)

(Also First Double Post, Let's Post it Up Guys!)
By ShinyKeldeo
#161890 -Battlefield-
Lily sat on the side and watched as Brent and Alicia Took Their Places on the Opposite Sides of the Battlefield.
Brent: Cyndaquil, You Ready, Let's Do It!
Cyndaquil Jumped from Brent's Shoulder, Ignited its Flame, and Prepared to Face Its Opponent.
Alicia: A Cyndaquil huh, Let's Go, Dratini!
Alicia threw her Pokeball, and Out Popped the Little Blue Serpent Pokemon.
Brent: Dratini, huh? Let's See what the Pokedex Says.
Pokedex: Dratini, the Dragon Pokemon, Dratini sheds its skin as it grows, often doing so while hidden behind large powerful waterfalls.
Alicia: Think You Can Handle My Dratini with Your Cyndaquil?
Brent: We'd Never Back Down from a Challenge, Cyndaquil, Use Ember!
Cyndaquil Rushed Forward with It's Ember Attack Firing, as Alicia and Dratini Prepared to Counter Attack.

-Ancient Ruins-
Shia: Sir, This Looks Like the Spot Here.
Galahad: Good, Now Let's Crack This Code... Start with That Brick There...
Riley and Shia Began Pressing Bricks in a Complicated Order. The Last one was pushed, and a strange symbol appeared on the wall. The Bricks then Disappeared, Leaving a Doorway in its place.
Riley: Looks like we're in, Let's find that Pokemon.
Galahad: Be Careful, This Place was created by powerful people, it would be highly protected inside, proceed with extreme caution.
The Team Proceeded onwards, Unsure of What They Would Find.

-Battlefield-
Alicia: Dratini, You Have to Get Up!
Dratini is worn out and exhausted, unable to keep up with Cyndaquil's Speed.
Lily: It Looks Like it's over...
Brent: Yeah, there's no way now...
Alicia: Grr... Dratini, Don't Give Up, You Can Do It!
Dratini Opened its Eyes Wide Open, Got Up, and Began to Glow a Bright White.
Brent: No Way... It Isn't...
Alicia: Dratini... You're Evolving!
Dratini's Body Grew Longer, its Features Becoming More Distinct. The Light Stopped, and There Stood No Longer Dratini, but a more Powerful Dragonair.
Lily: It... Evolved? Let's See...
Pokedex: Dragonair, the Dragon Pokemon, It is Said to Live in Seas and Lakes. Even though it has no wings, it has been seen flying occasionally.
Alicia: Dragonair, You Still Up for This?
Dragonair Nodded Back Confidently, and Looked back at Cyndaquil with Determination in its eyes.
Alicia: All right then, Use Dragon Breath!
The Powerful Attack Made Contact with Cyndaquil almost Instantly. The Dust Settled, and Cyndaquil was Unable to Battle.
Brent: That was... Unexpected, good Battle though, right Cyndaquil?
Cyndaquil replied as it rose back up, its flame extinguishing.
Alicia: It Was too, I Never Expected Dratini to Evolve so Suddenly like that.
Lily: That was an amazing battle! Come on, let's go get some desert as an after battle treat!
Brent: Sounds Good to Me, How about You Alicia?
Alicia: Sure, I Do Kind of Want to Pick Your Brains a bit more, this is the most fun i've had in a long time!
The trio and their Pokemon Headed in for their after battle treat, one well deserved.
By ShinyKeldeo
#161904 -Vertigo City, Next Morning-
Lily: Well, we're heading for Riviera Town today, where are you heading?
Alicia: Actually, I Was Wondering if I Could Tag Along With you Guys for a While, it's been super fun hanging out with you guys.
Brent: Hey, the more the merrier, right Lily?
Lily: Yup, glad to have you with us!
Alicia: Thanks, so, what are we waiting for?
Brent: Right, Let's Get a Move On, The First Gym is Waiting For Us!
With Their Group now Plus One, the Trio Headed Out for Riviera Town, and more Specifically, the Riviera Town Gym.

-Ancient Ruins-
Riley: This Place is just a gigantic maze, sir, we'll never find our way through.
Shia: Our Best bet is to geoscan the area first, so we can map its layout.
Galahad: Agreed, Before we can Proceed any further, we must have a map.
The Trio Left the Ruins and headed back to their van, unaware they had been watched the whole time, and followed out by an unknown Pokemon. Or so the Pokemon Thought...
Galahad: Aegislash, Night Slash!
The Pokemon was caught completely off guard by the attack, and was sent spiraling away. There was a rustling in the bushes where it landed, as it fled.
Galahad: Arg, GO, Don't let it escape!
Both: Yes Sir!
Riley and Shia took off in Pursuit, while Galahad grabbed the van.

-Route 702-
After Leaving Vertigo City, the trio made quick progress across the well worn path. They admired the sheer beauty of the area full of rivers, waterfalls, and greenery.
Lily: Wow, I've never seen anything like this, even in Johto.
Alicia: That's right, you came from Johto, well, most of Viore is like this, always beautiful and lush.
Brent: Yeah, and when it turns Autumn, wow.
There was a sudden glowing coming from the eggs they carried, simultaneously as well.
Lily: Could it be already?
Brent: Maybe, This is Exciting.
They sat the Egg Canisters down on the Ground, and Removed the Lids. Both of the Eggs Glowed Brightly, and out of each one came a small sleeping Eevee.
Lily: Aw, Eevee are so Cute!
Brent: *Pulls Out Pokedex* Let's See What the Dex Says About Eevee...
Pokedex: Eevee, The Evolution Pokemon. Because of it's unstable Genetic Makeup, It has the Potential to Evolve into One of Eight Confirmed Formes.
The Eevee's were wide awake now, and each one sitting in front of their trainer joyously.
Lily: Welcome to the Team Eevee, this is Chikorita, and that is Shaymin.
Brent: Same here Eevee, this is Cyndaquil.
Both the Trainers Touched Pokeballs to their Eevee's, officially capturing them, then sent them back out.
Alicia: This could be a really good sign of things to come, you know. Let's hope so at least.
The Group Continued on Their Journey to Riviera Town, Unaware of What Would Come Soon.

(Team Edits:
Lily: Chikorita, Eevee, Shaymin (LG Pokemon)
Brent: Cyndaquil, Eevee

New Traveling Companion:
Alicia: Dragonair)

(Just a Kind of Post Note, Damn You Got To Riviera Town Fast, You Must Have Been Walking Day and Night, Cause That Ain't No Walk in the Park. Also, Your Legendary Partner Wasn't Supposed to be an Actual Member of Your Team as Much as You've Made it (Catching it in a Pokeball). Its Fine I Guess, It's Just Not the Route I Was Going.)
By ShinyKeldeo
#161915 -A Few Hours Later, Route 702-
As Dusk Began to Set In, The Trio of Trainers Finally Set Their Eyes on Riviera Town, a Town of Winding Rivers Nested in a Waterfall Covered Valley.
Brent: Phew, It's about time, we just made it before nightfall.
Then there was a commotion in the river just under them (They are on a bridge). They looked over to see a Pokemon struggling in the water.
Lily: That Pokemon Looks Like It's in Trouble!
Alicia: Let's get to shore and try to help it.
Brent: You Go, I'm Going In Now!
Brent Dove Headfirst into the River, Swimming Over to the Drowning Pokemon. It Began to Submerge, but He Grabbed it and Brought it Back to Shore.
Lily: It's a Larvitar...
Pokedex: Larvitar, the Rock Skin Pokemon. It is born deep underground. To Reach the Surface, it must eat it's way through the soil.
Alicia: It Looks Really tired, we should get it to the Pokemon Center.
Brent: Right, Let's Hurry!

-Riviera Town Pokemon Center-
Nurse Joy Was Just Cleaning Up for the Night When a Trio of Trainers, Led by a Completely Drenched Boy, Came Running in With a Larvitar in Tow.
Brent: Nurse Joy, We Found this Larvitar Drowning in the River.
Joy: Oh My, Chansey, Stretcher Please!
A Chansey Came Through the Doors With a White Stretcher. Brent Laid Larvitar Down Gently on it, and Chansey Went Back Through the Same Door With Joy in Tow.
Lily: I hope It'll Be Okay...
Alicia: Brent, You Were Really Brave Back There, But Now You're Drenched.
Brent: What Can I Say, Instinct Kicked In I Guess. But Yeah, I'm Going to Go Change...
He Headed Towards the Dorms and Saw a Shadow in a Locked Room. It Was the Shadow of a Pokemon He'd Never Seen Before. He Disregarded it and Continued Down the Hall.
JOIN THE TEAM