By Trigore
#154998 Hello since roleplay has died I say we have a roleplay game about that. We act like we are at the funeral for roleplay.

Rules: don't denie stuff already said
Don't be a jerk
Don't double dip when eating nachos with others

I'll start

And we come here today to honour the brave people of the once alive roleplay section. Who could forget people like Waterboyr. I mean Pretty much everyone did...but that's not the point. The point is a once powerful section fill of spam and dumb roleplay has meet its tragic end rest in pieces roleplay...rest in pieces.

By Burgy
#154999 le me : o woe ded
xDDDDDDDD
By Trigore
#155001 burgy you bad. You need to put more effort in this serious rp. We aren't no filthy casual rp smh.
By Atuw
#155024 I wanted to add my part to this procession of role-play. So here goes.

...As I walked up to the casket, I couldn't hold it in anymore. My emotions were flooding through me like a tree tossed about in a tornado. I couldn't look it in the eyes. The thing I once loved so much, has been taken from me in an instant. I knew then that my world would never be the same again. I joined the rest of my family along the procession. The room was pretty empty, not a lot of people seemed to have shown up. “I can’t believe some people could just forget something so important…” I whispered to myself. My mom put her arms around me to comfort me, but it was anything but comforting. All it did was trigger the memories of all the terrible things she once did to me. She stole the one thing I could never get back. My identity. As I brushed her arm away, my dad gave me a look of loathing. He’s always loved my brother more. Maybe it’s because I’m different from most guys. I’m not the most outgoing guy, and my dad was the partier when he was in high school. He’s always trying to get me to do substances that my teachers always told me I shouldn’t. I looked away from him and tried to get my thoughts back on the preacher’s words. I tried to listen, but I couldn’t concentrate. I knew I should respect this service, the roleplaying forum has done so much for me, the least I could do was pay that back. At that moment I felt a flood of anger surge through me and I lost control of the emotions raging inside me. I grabbed my mom by the shirt collar and threw her from the pew and into the aisle. Everyone else was flabbergasted. While they were staring in disbelief, I balled up my right hand into a fist and threw it into my dad’s face as hard as I could. “NEITHER OF YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT ME OR THE ROLEPLAYING FORUM!” I yelled at them. I then proceeded to storm out of the building and went home. My parents weren’t too far behind. I could hear them walking up to the door. There was a lot of shouting. I could hear my dad’s alcohol ridden voice from inside. “WHEN I GET IN THERE SO HELP ME GOD…” I couldn’t listen to the rest, they were fast approaching and I knew my time was running out. My dad opened the door...
Spoiler:
He got on the floor.
EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR!!!!
By Trigore
Atuw wrote:I wanted to add my part to this procession of role-play. So here goes.

...As I walked up to the casket, I couldn't hold it in anymore. My emotions were flooding through me like a tree tossed about in a tornado. I couldn't look it in the eyes. The thing I once loved so much, has been taken from me in an instant. I knew then that my world would never be the same again. I joined the rest of my family along the procession. The room was pretty empty, not a lot of people seemed to have shown up. “I can’t believe some people could just forget something so important…” I whispered to myself. My mom put her arms around me to comfort me, but it was anything but comforting. All it did was trigger the memories of all the terrible things she once did to me. She stole the one thing I could never get back. My identity. As I brushed her arm away, my dad gave me a look of loathing. He’s always loved my brother more. Maybe it’s because I’m different from most guys. I’m not the most outgoing guy, and my dad was the partier when he was in high school. He’s always trying to get me to do substances that my teachers always told me I shouldn’t. I looked away from him and tried to get my thoughts back on the preacher’s words. I tried to listen, but I couldn’t concentrate. I knew I should respect this service, the roleplaying forum has done so much for me, the least I could do was pay that back. At that moment I felt a flood of anger surge through me and I lost control of the emotions raging inside me. I grabbed my mom by the shirt collar and threw her from the pew and into the aisle. Everyone else was flabbergasted. While they were staring in disbelief, I balled up my right hand into a fist and threw it into my dad’s face as hard as I could. “NEITHER OF YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT ME OR THE ROLEPLAYING FORUM!” I yelled at them. I then proceeded to storm out of the building and went home. My parents weren’t too far behind. I could hear them walking up to the door. There was a lot of shouting. I could hear my dad’s alcohol ridden voice from inside. “WHEN I GET IN THERE SO HELP ME GOD…” I couldn’t listen to the rest, they were fast approaching and I knew my time was running out. My dad opened the door...
Spoiler:
He got on the floor.
EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR!!!!

Witnessing these distressing events. I quickly download league of legends for the upcoming e9 tournament. Den it hit me. I was in the hospital for 3 days. My injuries sustained prevented me from winning the handicapped Olympic chess tournament. Frustrated with my loss i went to relive myself. The sewers were clogged for days but I was finally in peace.
By Atuw
Witnessing these distressing events. I quickly download league of legends for the upcoming e9 tournament. Den it hit me. I was in the hospital for 3 days. My injuries sustained prevented me from winning the handicapped Olympic chess tournament. Frustrated with my loss i went to relive myself. The sewers were clogged for days but I was finally in peace.

I thought it was just another day in the life of a plumber until that fateful day…
It was supposed to be your average call. You know, sewer was overflowing, plumber comes out and fixes it. But that’s not how it happened this time. No. This time was different.
When I arrived, I could already tell it was going to be a mess. There was a sticky white substance everywhere but no one seemed to know where it came from… It wasn’t until I went down there that I realize the severity of my mistakes. Once I was down the current took me. I was carried away on that white sea. I may have never survived had it been for him…
By Trigore
Atuw wrote:

I thought it was just another day in the life of a plumber until that fateful day…
It was supposed to be your average call. You know, sewer was overflowing, plumber comes out and fixes it. But that’s not how it happened this time. No. This time was different.
When I arrived, I could already tell it was going to be a mess. There was a sticky white substance everywhere but no one seemed to know where it came from… It wasn’t until I went down there that I realize the severity of my mistakes. Once I was down the current took me. I was carried away on that white sea. I may have never survived had it been for him…

I was a vietnam terrorist from south japan. I had recently invaded this place to gather supplies for the eurovision sports finale. However to my dismay my ship was taken by surprise by a white sea. The white sea reminded of the time i failed to kamikaze into a ship in the French ocean. I got out my sails and i went with the wind. However i came upon a fat moustached loser. Naturally i took him as a potateinal slave to be sold in the west indies
By Atuw
I was a vietnam terrorist from south japan. I had recently invaded this place to gather supplies for the eurovision sports finale. However to my dismay my ship was taken by surprise by a white sea. The white sea reminded of the time i failed to kamikaze into a ship in the French ocean. I got out my sails and i went with the wind. However i came upon a fat moustached loser. Naturally i took him as a potateinal slave to be sold in the west indies

Once he was on board, I realized that he had a much more important task. He was the reincarnation of the legendary memeatar, protector of the dank. I thought he had been long dead since the world hadn’t seen him in over 9000 years. He was disguised as an ordinary plumber. How clever, no one would have ever found him that way. We both looked each other in the eyes and knew it was time. “The world needs you memeatar, the feminazis have attacked once again” I told him. “I’ve seen, but how can I stop them?” the legend asked. I told him to sit down as I told him the only way to stop feminism. The only way is logic I told him. They are so stuck in their ignorance that they’ve lost all footing in reality and the only way to get it back is to reason with them. “Oh god no” he said as he jumped from the ship back into the sea to his death.

The End.
By Rzxa
#206598 Indeed, the fact this post died showcased how much the roleplay section of this forum died as well.
JOIN THE TEAM