By ShinyKeldeo
#161667 -Mewtwo's Base, Unknown Location-
Mewtwo Watches Palkia and Giratina through an orb similar to Giratina's in the Reverse World which he created himself.
Mewtwo: That Palkia Is Going to be a Very Big Nuisance if this continues, he always sense the disturbances in space when we attack...
Genesect Returns with the unconscious Mespirit, presenting her to Mewtwo.
Genesect: I Have Returned with our Target, Lord Mewtwo, the raid Was Successful.
Mewtwo: I Can See that, Good Work Genesect, the First Piece is Ours. Darkrai Failed to Capture Suicune, but I am planning a bigger target that will require all of our forces.
Deoxys: More and more Pokemon Join us By the Day, With our Numbers We will Soon Overwhelm the Legendary Council.
Mewtwo: (Classic Bad Guy Laugh) Fufufufufu, Soon the Pokemon World Will Bow to Me and Tremble in Fear!

-Temple of Legends-
Arceus: Hmm, They Took Mespirit, but not Uxie and Azelf... Why?
Reshiram: This is Troubling, I am afraid of what they will do to her...
A Pokemon Intrudes on the Legendary Council, and Stands Before Them.
Lugia: Who Are You? This is a Closed Session, How did you Even Get Here?
???: My Name is Absol, and I Am the First Lieutenant of Darkrai's Forces...
By ShinyKeldeo
#161676 Absol: Easy, I didn't Come for Conflict. Darkrai and the Army Don't Even Know I'm Here.
Arceus: Hmm, I Don't Sense an Evil Presence from You, Okay, What is Your Business Here?
Absol: Darkrai Recruited me as His 1st Lieutenant Because of my Skills, But I've Regretted Joining Ever Since. All We Have Done is Destroy and Strike Fear Into Many... That Is NOT Me.
Arceus: (Thinking) Hmm, He Seems to Speak Sincerely...
Absol: So, I want to Help the Legendary Council as Best I Can from the Inside, I May Not be Trustworthy to either Side Yet, But I Will Prove Myself. I'll Get You Any Information I Can, to Stop Mewtwo's Tyranny.
Many of the Legendary Pokemon Still Looked Skeptical of this Pokemon.
Ho-Oh: (Thinking) This Guy Barges in On Our Private Meeting, Then Pronounces He is Darkrai's First Lieutenant and Expects Us to Trust Him... He's Got Guts, but no Brains.
Zekrom: (Thinking) I'd Vaporize This Guy Right Here if Arceus Gave the Word, I Don't Trust Him for a Second.
Rayquaza: (Thinking) I Cannot Decide on This, He Willingly Joined Mewtwo's Army, But Now Wants to Help Us?
It Was Stone Silent as the Legendaries Thought about what to do with Absol.
By ShinyKeldeo
#161835 Reshiram: Kyurem Went to See the Swords of Justice, Just to Make Sure They Were Alright After the Attack.
Zekrom: Yeah, the Bunch have a Pretty Close Relationship, Since the Swords of Justice did Defeat Kyurem to Establish Themselves as a Team after all.
Arceus: Back to the Matter at Hand. Absol, your words are sincere, and your heart is pure, not corrupt and evil as Mewtwo's is. I Trust Your Word.
Rayquaza: As Do I, This Could be Quite Useful for Our Cause.
Absol: As Long as Mewtwo and his Followers Cannot Harm Innocent Pokemon Ever Again, I'll Do Whatever it Takes.
Lugia: Keep in Mind that This Will be a Very Dangerous Task, If You Are Caught...
Absol: I Won't Be, Not for a Very Long Time at Least. I'll Do What I Can to Sell Out and Slow Down Mewtwo's Army. I Must Go Now, Before Darkrai Misses Me. Farewell, I'll Report When I Have Significant Information.
With That, Absol Departed Quickly. There Were Still a Few Who Did Not Trust Absol, and Would Be Wary of Him for Some Time.

-Mt. Justice, Training Area-
The Swords of Justice, as Well as the Legendary Beasts, Were Hard at Work Training. After Realizing the True Power Mewtwo and His Army Posessed, They Had to Work Tirelessly to Improve Their Skills.
Cobalion: We Have to Remember This as Well, We Witnessed the Power of the Grunts, but Not the Leader. If Darkrai Was Controlling Those That Powerful to Even fell Dialga for a Time, Who Knows How Powerful He Is.
Keldeo: Right, So We Have to Be Ready, Can't Let Our Blades be Dull or Our Pace Slow.
Terrakion: Hey Virizion, How's that Leg Doing after the Battle, I Noticed you Limping a Little.
Virizion: It's Fine Now, Just Had to Stay Off It for a Bit, I'm Good to Go Now.
Suicune: Alright, How about Some Target Practice Entei, Raikou?
Entei: Yeah, I Missed So Many Attacks Out There, I've Never Been That Bad...
Raikou: My Lightning Rarely Misses, But I'm Going to Have it be it Never Misses.
Kyurem: Looks Like you All Have Things Well in Hand, I Must Return to the Council, Stay Safe my Friends.
Keldeo: Stay Safe, Kyurem, Watch Yourself as Well.

-Mewtwo's Base-
Mewtwo: Is Operation Warp Ready, Deoxys?
Deoxys: Indeed, Now We Just Need the Bait.
Mewtwo: Darkrai, Genesect, Take Both of Your Forces and Flush Out the Legendary Birds. That Should Draw Them In to Our Trap.
Darkrai and Genesect: Yes My Lord.
Darkrai and Genesect Bowed, then Quickly Departed on Their Mission. Mewtwo Had a Keen Smile on His Face.
Mewtwo: With This Mission, We Could Perhaps Turn the Entire War in Our Favor.
Mewtwo Watched Through His Orb as Darkrai and Genesect's Forces Marched and Flew Towards the Towering Peaks.
By Codcrafter
#161847 Pokemon: Lugia
Team: The Legendary Duo (Lugia, Ho-Oh)
Personality: Serious. sometimes bossy. but is modest at times.
Lugia's Moves: Aero Blast, Hydro Pump,Psychic, Shadow Ball
Ho-Oh's Moves: Sacred Fire, Sky-Attack, Calm Mind, Fire Blast
Lugia Held Item: Silver Wing
Ho-Oh Held Item: Sacred Ash
By ShinyKeldeo
#161848 @Codcrafter Accepted

Jump in Whenever, Same Rules Apply to You Being a Deity Legendary, Remember That.
By ShinyKeldeo
#161857 -Towering Peaks-
The Three Legendary Birds, Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres, were Discussing the current situation about Mewtwo.
Moltres: Did you hear? The Lake Guardians Were Attacked Today, and Mespirit was Taken.
Zapdos: So far then, Mewtwo has attacked the Legendary Beasts, the Lake Guardians, and even went toe to toe with Giratina.
Articuno: It's Gotta Make You Wonder Who's Next...
A Huge Explosion Rocked the Foundation of the Cave Their Base Was In, Startling All of Them.
Zapdos: Oh No, Don't Tell Me...
Moltres Flew Over To the Entrance of the Cave and Looked Around, and Spoke to the Others, His Eyes Glued to Something.
Moltres: Um, We Have Company Guys...
The Other Two Came Over to Moltres and Looked Out Across the Land. A Massive Force of Land, Water, and Flying Pokemon Was Fast Approaching.
Articuno: We... Might be in Trouble...

-Near the Towering Peaks-
Genesect and Darkrai Were Bringing Their Forces Ever Closer towards the Base of the Legendary Birds. Then, they ordered a full stop.
Grunt: Why are we stopping Sir?
Darkrai: We Don't Want to Get in Range of Their Attacks, But We Can Still Attack From This Far.
Genesect: My Forces, Circle the Main Peak, Search for Back Exits.
Darkrai: As For Mine, Begin Long Range Firing, Watch for Friendly Fire.
All: Yes Sir!
Within Moments, Powerful Attacks Began Bombarding the Towering Peaks, Trapping the Legendary Birds In a Corner.

(Technically First Double Story Post for Mystery Dungeon, Keep Those Posts Coming!)
JOIN THE TEAM