By ShinyKeldeo
#161569 -Lake Near Mt Justice-
Keldeo: Palkia? What Are you Doing Here?
Cobalion: And What Are you Doing Here Alone?
Terrakion: Yeah, Where's Dialga?
Virizion: And Giratina? Is Everything Okay?
There is a Loud Booming Sound, and a Large Smoke Cloud is Seen From Miles Away. An Explosion!
Terrakion: What Was That?!
Cobalion: That Was Suicune's Team's Base, Something Happened!
Keldeo: Let's Hurry! They May be in Trouble!
Virizion: I'll Boost Ahead and See What's Up!
Keldeo: Alright, and Palkia, Talk to us on the Run, What Happened?!
Everyone Took Off at Full Speed Towards the Source of the Explosion, Unsure of What They Would Find.
By ShinyKeldeo
#161574 Virizion Continued Dashing Ahead, Unable to Hear What Palkia Had Just Said. She Arrived and Saw the Devastation Occuring.
Darkrai: Golem, Unleash Your Hyper Beams, Destroy Everything in Sight!
Golem x20: Yes Sir!
Virizion Watched in Horror as The Base They had been Neighbors With Was Reduced to Ash and Dust. Then She Saw Suicune, Raikou, and Entei Pinned Down by a Hoard of Powerful Pokemon. She Had to Intervene.
Virizion: They're in Trouble, Unleashing Magical Leaf!
The Attack Shredded the Opposing Pokemon, Freeing Suicune and his Team from the Siege.
Suicune: Thanks for the Help, But I'm Afraid It's Too Late, It's Gone...
They then noticed they were now completely surrounded by Darkrai and his forces.
Darkrai: Take Them... Now.
Every Pokemon under his command opened fire with their strongest moves. There was a huge explosion, and the air was filled with smoke...
By ShinyKeldeo
#161612 Virizion: Not... Entirely *Cough*
The Smoke Cleared, and the aftermath was shown that Dialga had finally shown up and blocked most of the blast.
Suicune: Dialga, you have our thanks, you saved our lives.
Darkrai: Yes, he has, for the moment, but your fate is sealed along with the rest of this world. Lord Mewtwo will Take Over this world, and the Legendary Pokemon Will Be No More!
With that, Darkrai and his remaining forces retreated into the forest. Terrakion went to Pursue, but Keldeo stopped him.
Keldeo: Let them go, it would be a waste of time to track them down now. Besides, we have wounded to attend to.
While they were talking, Dialga had fallen to one knee, hurt by the brunt of the blast.

-Mewtwo's Base, Unknown Location-
Darkrai: I'm Sorry I Failed to Eliminate the Legendary Beasts, My Lord. I Did not Expect Such a Strong Response so Quickly.
Mewtwo: Not Everything can be Predicted, Darkrai, Remember This. The Failure is of no Consequence, This time. I Expect Victory Next Time.
Darkrai: Yes Sir, I Shall Double my Efforts in the Next Battle.
Darkrai Bowed to Mewtwo, and Left the Chamber. Deoxys Entered from Behind Mewtwo.
Deoxys: Sir, It Will be Difficult to Eliminate the Deity Legendaries. But I am Formulating a Plan that Will Aid us in this Endeavor.
Mewtwo: I Hope you are correct in this, Deoxys. And Where is Genesect?
Deoxys: He is Putting our Next Phase into Motion, Target Codename LG Trio.
Mewtwo cracked an evil grin, and watched overhead as Genesect and his Armada of Flying Pokemon Departed for the next Target.

(Just a Little Personality for Mewtwo's Army:
-Darkrai is a Tactition, preferring to think out attacks and predict how the battle will go. He will usually retreat if the battle goes against his prediction and expectations.
-Genesect is, in comparison, the exact opposite. He goes into a battle with little strategy, but lots of power, believing an overwhelming force is enough to win.
-Deoxys is a perfect mix of both, believing in the need for good strategy and great power, thus why Mewtwo made him his second in command.
-Mewtwo himself is brilliant minded, a genius and ruthless leader. He expects the best from his troops, and punishes those who do not accomplish that. He rarely gives exceptions to this.)
By ShinyKeldeo
#161626 -Mount Justice-
After returning from the remains of the Legendary Beast's Base, the two teams patched their wounds and reviewed what had just occurred.
Entei: They Attacked Completely Out of the Blue, Before we knew it we were up to our necks in enemies.
Raikou: I Zapped Their Front Lines Myself, that's what caused that giant explosion that you saw.
Suicune: That's Probably What Saved Us most of all, if no one had seen that we might not have made it.
Keldeo: For Now, You all Can Stay Here With Us. We have plenty of space in here, and this place is so remote and hard to reach unless you know the way...
Cobalion: I Agree, You three are some of our closest friends, we wouldn't have it any other way.
Suicune: Thank you my friends, we wouldn't know what to do without your hospitality.

-Temple of Legends-
Arceus: It Is Clear Mewtwo is trying to take us down my attacking the less powerful teams first.
Kyurem: How are Giratina and Dialga Recovering?
Reshiram: They Should be Back at Full Strength in No Time.
Kyogre: We Must Be more Cautious, Alert all Legendary Teams that Everyone is at risk now.
Arceus: Agreed, Kyogre, I Will Sound the Call.
By ShinyKeldeo
#161636 Arceus: I Don't Quite Understand What You Mean With Some of Them, Keldeo Can Easily Turn into It's Resolute Form Anytime.
Lugia: And What Do You Mean, My Other Forme? I Don't Have an Alternate Forme...
Rayquaza: You Must Have Hit Your Head or Something in that Fight With Mewtwo... Oh, That's Something Else, We Never Recovered Your Orb from the Battle, We Couldn't Find it Anywhere.
Zekrom: We Will Inform the Forces of Nature About Their Alternate Forms Being Needed, and Try to Help Find Your Orb.

(Forms Such as Shadow and Primal I Am Saving For Something a Lot Later)

-Charred Lake Battlefield-
Genesect: This Goes to Show the Weakness of the "Legendary Pokemon". We Easily Defeated You Three, and Now We Take Your Leader as our Captive.
Azelf: No, Don't Take Mespirit... *Passes Out*
Uxie: Too... Strong... No... *Passes Out as Well*
Genesect: Come Now My Little Pink Friend, My Lord Mewtwo Awaits, Troops, Return to Base, We are Victorious!
Genesect Transformed and Took to the Sky With his Armada, Leaving Uxie and Azelf for Dead.
JOIN THE TEAM