By Umbreon1110
#75592 Iceberg leapt into a nearby river, and Shadow climbed onto Hydra. Lucario went on Blitz, and Coconut flew above the river with the others,and gestured to the river

By Lettucecow
#75619 [the grunts surround me] Wonderful..go team! Thanks for picking helping out of here! [The grunts all send out tyranitars] I'm dead! [suddenly all the tyranitars eyes glow red and they turn to their trainers] What the? [2 Men come out of nowhere riding on a magnezone] Have a lot of fear Team Volt is here! Spreading Terror at the speed of lightning!
Wrecking havoc at a hurricane's pace! We're as strong as a thunderstorm and as big as the clouds! Jim! Joe! We're in your face! Um.....why are you helping me by using your control guns to hypnotize the tyranitars? They are out RIVAL team! Why would we let them get your pokemon? [ Joe takes out a remote control] Hop on! Quick now brat, I just made all the tyranitars use hyper beam, this place is gonna blow in couple of seconds! Alright then! [I hop on with Jim and Joe and we fly out of the place while watching the tyranitars blow the place and the grunts up] Serves them right! Team shadow is a bunch of idiots! Oh by the way we will be taking your pokemon now! Oh great, that sure works well every other time hmm? [I jump off magnezone and send out staraptor and charizard, I land on staraptor] Now! Flame use fire blast! OH NO! [The fire blast knocks jim and joe out of the air an they sore off into the sky] Man it just gets easier, now to find sam's pokemon. I wonder why the ditched me though..
By Umbreon1110
#75623 Shadow and the others, who were still waiting a few feet away, just continued waiting above the river.
Shadow: " Uh... We've been here all along... "
By Waterboyr
#75782 Plusle gets up and tries to walk away but can't.
(How about you can't turn back to human at all for a while and we are like really separated and Jason tries to stop the new organization but can't do much untill we get back but takes out grunts and etc. and we are alone like get it? Example: You wake up and we are back to back surrounded by pokemon and you feel more Pokemon then human and it's an all out-brawl. ANd maybe we could make that happen next?)
By Waterboyr
#76538 (In third person of Plusle)
Suddenly Plusle gets up and looks at the Latios lying on the ground.
Plusle doesn't really understand who it is...
Suddenly out of the thick trees the trainers come again.
This time they were even stronger.
Venasaur.
Blastoise.
Charizard.
(All starters fully evolved)
Claydol
Garchomp
Gardevoir
Rotom
Zangoose
Snorlax
And for some reason the wild pokemon are there too.
All vicious.
Plusle: Plu... PLUSLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plusle emits a blast that seems terrifyingly strong... But does nearly nothing.
Plusle starts panicking thinking all hope is lost.
By Lettucecow
#76557 [You know you COULD just come in as another character, just saying]
JOIN THE TEAM