By Lettucecow
#65530 (We finally reach the pokemon league) We're really.....here...TIME TO WIN YEAH! Lets take on the pokemon league together guys! I'm all ready so if you still need to preapre meet by the the entrance to the elite four k?
By Lettucecow
#65536 (league tourtament? Dafaq is that lol, of course elite four I'm basing this roleplay on the games :P)
By Waterboyr
#65540 (Okay but Tournament is where they compete in the tournament to become champion and if you have every gym badge you can skip to the final few matches and fight the winners of the preliminaries. But okay.)
By Waterboyr
#65545 "Okay... So... Come one lets do this!"
I walk inside and see a few ace trainers looking bummed.
By Lettucecow
#65548 They must be very tough.....Hey whats this? (I grab a magazine from a couch) Man thats helpful! Its ace trainers magazine! They got all the info on the strongest trainers! Lets see....theres a psychic elite four member thats ace pokemon is a gallade,there is a normal one that has a slaking, A ghost one that has a chandalure, and a dragon one that has a hydregion, man it sounds tough!
By Waterboyr
#65551 "Well... Since I assume they don't allow double teams and unless they do I'll go first!"
By Lettucecow
#65557 They don't...you can go first though! It says here the battles are 3 on 3...go for it! I'll be rooting for you!
JOIN THE TEAM